They looked into each other's eyes which was full of tears.

Priya: Don't ever say that Mr.Kapoor. Saying that she wiped his tears..

Ram: No priya. I am really sorry. I behaved very badly..I literally ignored you. I don't know what was I thinking. We did not have a proper conversation for the past two months. I don't know what got into me. I can never forgive myself for this. I am really sorry Priya. Please don't hate me and please ever don't leave me. I love you Priya and I really do. Saying this he buried his face in his hands and started sobbing.

She removed his hands from his face and cupped his face in her hands and looked into his eyes which was covered with tears.

Priya: Ram..How can I hate you? No matter what you do I will always only love you. I was actually hurt but I did not stop loving you. Now stop crying and give me a hug..

Ram promptly engulfed her in his arms and shed out a few tears. Priya kept her head on his chest her favourite place where she felt safe and secure, where she heard her favourite music his heartbeats.

Ram kept his hand on her back and one on her head caressing her hair.

Priya: I missed this Ram..

Ram: I missed this too Priya. I love you. Saying this he kissed her on her forehead.

They broke the hug and he kept his forehead on hers and said "I am really sorry" and gave a peck on her lips.

Just then Ram's stomach growled hinting that he still did not have his lunch..

Priya: Apne mujshe jhoot bola? You still did not have your lunch Mr.Kapoor. Freshen up and come down.

Ram: I Love you..

Just then Priya remembered he still did not wish her.

Priya: Did you forget something Mr.Kapoor?

Ram: No..What are you talking about?

Priya: Nothing..Come down soon. Saying this she went out with an angry face.

Ram in his thoughts.."Ram now what did you forget?" Then he remembered it was Priya's birthday..

Ram: Damn..How did I forget her birthday..She must be really mad at me for this now..I have to go wish her immediately but stopped.. What if I surprise her for dinner..Now that is a plan.

He made few calls arranging for her surprise and his lips curved into a smile thinking how the night is going to be spent.

He went down with a smirk on his face and sat on the kitchen counter where she was preparing his favourite aalu paratha..

Ram: Kitni khubsoorat dhik rahi hu..You are so beautiful in this saree..

Priya: Oh!!! Yaad hai apko?

Ram: Of course yaad hai.How can I forget..I only bought this for you..Waise its suits you a lot. I also wanted to tell you tonight we are going to my friends birthday party. Be ready by 7 please..

Priya: Ok..I will be ready..Does someone else have their birthday today Ram?

Ram: Haaa..Priya's face brightens up but she again frowns when he says "Meri driver ka birthday" I have to go wish him..

Priya: Aapka paratha ready hai..Im going up now..

Ram: Arey sit na..Now i want to talk to you..You are running away..

Priya comes and sits silently..

He finished his lunch and priya takes his plate to the kitchen and she starts cleaning the kitchen which was messy because of his paratha.