Chapter One : Beginning

.

10.000 later

.

The world that had been changed to a world that was very different from the world he was occupying first! There is no more rural, forest, field, and so on.

Time has passed and the time will never be replaced, damage to the human being and other advantage has made him wake up from his long sleep.

Selecting the disappointment that was painted after the blue slice of the sea, saving with the sunlight that hit it, a long silver figure with two small horns perched sweetly it was seen not toprue besides showing a full face of disappointment.The long silver figure with two small horns perched sweetly in his duty looks no problem besides showing a full face of a sense of disappointment.

It's been a long time since that day, father? The world that you created has been damaged by a set of disgusting creatures! "The figure muttered, while continuing to pay attention to the surface of the earth that had been covered by the rest of the waste thrown into the air.

As shown below

"Your world has been littered? Then did you assemble me to give them a lesson? Like the grandmother did it first!" The figure continued his service, even though he knew there would be someone who would be a problem for him

"Therefore, let your prayer bless my father's father!" Think the figure then disappeared the Secheries slowly in a collection of white rays

Change Scene

In a place in a skyscraper in the human world, a bright light of the light that came from where it came to one, slowly the light was still shaping the body of a girl. "So is this happening? When I saw it from close?" The figure said after opening his two eyelids, he didn't stop showing a sense of misguise.

"The owner of the disgusting energy, they continue to disturb humans? Without humanity? Do you feel Hime?"

"You're right!" The figure who became the opponent of his speech answered.Without thinking the figure immediately disappeared in a collection of light, while in different places it was seen a collection of winging creatures that were fighting a group of wizards and a demon from the old generation.

Sringggggg........

A bright light was born from nothing, seeing it they were forced to stay away from the light source that slowly formed a long silver girl completely complete with two horns, the girl looked so beautiful with the white kimono she was exercised and a pair of a necklace in the shape of a magatama black circular black

Deg......

The slice of Shafire's eyes glared together with his body which began to vibrate the figure vibrating himself to take steps in front of the beautiful woman, slowly the figure known as the highest angel in the look of the prostration of "what makes you disturbed from your long sleep".The highest angel asked politely, seeing the incident both all the factions in question looked at the figure of the beautiful woman with a different pad. "O's my father's creation! Listen to the good! I'm here for my will to destroy all father's creatures except those who are glorified by Father!" The girl answered with a flat tone.

Hearing that Michael, the name of the highest angelic looked at his face? "There is no doubt?" Michael thought, then shifted him to his eyes staring at the whole fraction? "I thought my Lord's daughter would be in danger!" Michael continued

"So so? That's why you wake up from your long sleep and when you look back at the world that your father created you feel something that makes you feel angry and disappointed? Naruto's daughter?".A god of the sang in a grandfather declared his mind! ".

"Yes, besides that low-up creature that made me have to take the first step to start the father's world from the beginning like my grandmother did before!". The figure known as Naruto answered.

"And the new beginning will begin like 10,000 years earlier where the world will only be filled by the creature that father is glorious!" Continue Naruto then turned his body followed by Michael and his other angels.

Seeing that, Shirzeth as the Demon race leader felt insulted? Because the high ego shirzet shirzet shouted "insolent! I'll kill - I haven't had time to continue his service! Shirzet was shocked when the hands filled with a holy aura first nested

"Death Sinos!" Naruto muttered softly, slowly Shirzet's body melted into a fire particle which was then extinguished because the wind hit it, they suddenly glared in disbelief? With the body trembling they ventured to approach Naruto

"Kamu akan membayar perbuatanmu atas kematian kakak-ku!".iblis bersurai merah menyatakan setelah menciptakan bola energi penghancur.

"You will pay your actions for my sister's death!". The Red Devil states after creating a crushing energy ball.

Meeting it Naruto gave him a fatty gaze, Naruto slowly nailed his hand then unite him not forgetting with the strength of his eyes from him "the destruction of the planet!". Naruto shouted loudly, along with land soil that began to be lifted freely

.

End

.

Curious? Wait in Chapter 2
Thank you for reading, I Author Self-Reflect.

.