Long Title

"Oi! Moca, there's a new package for ya!"

"Comin'!" Moca was glad to finally have something to do.

She hadn't had much mail to deliver in a long time. No one really sent much. Moca jumped up from the chair she had been lounging on and went to the mail room.

Moca walked over to the package and looked for the address. She was not expecting the address she saw.

"Um... Tomoe, do we deliver to the vampire?" Moca asked.

"Huh?" Tomoe sat up from the chair she was leaning on, "What are you talking about?"

"This package is for the vampire. The one in the woods." Moca explained.

"Well, throw it out. No way are we dealing with that." Tomoe reached for the box.

Moca grabbed the box, "No! We can't just do that!"

"Moca, you are not delivering a package to a vampire. Vampire. Are you insane?" Tomoe tried to grab the box from Moca.

"It's my job and I'm doing it." Moca huffed.

"What're you two going on about?" A third girl entered the scene.

"Himari, tell Moca she's crazy for wanting to deliver that package to a vampire." Tomoe turned to her.

"What? Moca, you can't be serious." Himari gaped at her.

"What's the big deal. I'm just giving her a package. It's not like I'm threatening her at all. I'll be fine." Moca shrugged at them.

"Moca, don't you-"

Moca ran out of the building before either could say more. She sighed as she looked at the box. It was her job to deliver it. She didn't care if it was to a vampire. She had to. It was her duty as the mail person of her town.

Moca headed down the path to the woods. She watched the few people out and about as she walked. There weren't too many.

"Hey, Moca. Whatcha up to?"

"Oh, hey, Lisa. I'm delivering a package." Moca smiled at her friend.

"To who?" Lisa asked.

"The vampire."

"What!? Moca, you can't just do that! She'll kill you! Don't you know how many people died trying to-"

"But I'm not trying to hunt her. I'm just giving her this box. There's a big difference in those two things." Moca cut her off.

"How do you know she'll know that." Lisa challenged.

"I just do. Now, I gotta go." Moca left her after that.

"That girl is going to get herself killed..." Lisa sighed, "If you aren't back by midnight we're sending a search party!"

"Okay!"

Moca made it to the woods. She took a deep breath and walked into them. She had no clue where the vampire lived. She just hoped the path would take her there. If not, maybe the vampire would come after her for being in the woods.

Moca felt unnerved. The woods felt dark. That made her feel as though she was getting closer to the vampire's house. The atmosphere continued to drop as she walked down the path. Moca gulped as she glanced around.

After a while longer of walking, she made it to a house. Moca knew it had to be the vampire's. She walked up to the front door and knocked. Moca waited. She hoped the vampire heard her and was home.

"Who the hell are you?" The vampire opened the door.

"U-um, I'm Moca." Moca offered.

"You are literally the only person to use the front door. What gives?" The vampire raised an eyebrow at her.