𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

I grabbed a hold of Adam's jacket and we made our way towards his house. I was still really mad at him for not telling me he was back even after a week. But I couldn't help but be really glad he was back. I missed him, so much.

It was so unbearably quiet in Adam's room. You could drop a needle and you could still hear it fall. We hadn't said anything to echother since we started walking to Adam's house. Wich is a good thing cause otherwise Adam's parents would've probably kicked my bleeding face out if they heard us sneak upstairs.

I was sitting on Adam's bed. The same bed we took a fucking nap on togeder. It feels like forever ago since that nap. Weird to imagen it was only two months ago.

I watched as Adam grabbed a first aid kit out of the back of his closet. He walked over to the bed and sat down next to me and placed the first aid kit down on the bed aswell. He opened it and took out a cotten pad and a small bottle of wich i assumed to be cleaning alchol.
Adam put a small amount of the alchol on the pad and brought it up to my face to clean my wound. I stopped his hand quickly.

"I can do it myself, thanks." I tried to take the cotten pad out of hid hand but he moved his hand away quickly.
"I know you're mad at me, Cassidey. But just let me do this for you." I sighed and let my arm fall down. Adam brought the pad back to my face and started cleaning my wound. I hissed in pain as i felt the alchol sting my wound. "...Sorry." Adam said softly as he continues cleaning the wound.

Adam threw away the cotton pad and got some kind of big band aid out of this first aid kit. He slowly put the band aid on my face and leaned back on his bed.
"The wound isn't to big so you'll be fine."
We both stayed quiet after that and looked away from echother.

"...Why didn't you tell me you came back?" I finally broke the silence. I looked at Adam who was still staring at the ground. "I don't know. I tought... I tought you'd be better off knowing I wasn't back yet." I scoffed softly and shook my head. "Yet you told me to wait for you." Adam finally turned to face me. "I wasn't thinking when I typed that! I was scared and confused and mad that I was being send away. My emotions got the best of me!"

I looked Adam in his eyes. I felt myself melt a little looking into his eyes again, remembering all the times before that when I was looking into the same pair of brown eyes. "So, you also wern't thinking when you said you loved me?" Adam opened his mouth to say something but shut his mouth again before something could come out. He looked away again.

"...Ofcorse I love you, Cass. No one has cared for me like you. Not even my own dad. I just.. I didn't want to fuck this up like I do everything els. I tought if I didn't tell you I was back I could avoid fucking whatever we have up. Yet, I still menaged to mess it up." I felt my heart slightly drop when I heart him say he loved me. No one except my parents ever said that to me. It felt nice.

"I don't expect you to love me back. I wouldn't be supprised either if you never wanted to talk to me again, wich I'd understand." I put my hand on Adam's face and moved it toward mine.

"Ofcorse I love you back you fucking moron." I smiled at him and after all this time, I finally saw Adams smile again after all this time. His smile looks so much better in real life then on the pictures I took of him in class.

I started to stare at his smile, untill I felt myself lean in. So did Adam. We kept leaning in untill our lips touched. His kiss felt so good. I wraped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his around my waist, pulling me on his lap. My hands rested on the back of his neck as I felt Adam's hands run up and down my back.

I felt Adam's tongue enter my mouth and our kiss turned into a make out session. I took of Adam's jacket, wich I was still wearing, and threw it onto the ground. I felt Adam's hands go under my shirt and felt myself get more sucked into the kiss. I moved my hands from the back of Adam's neck and started running my hands up and down his chest untill my hand reached the hem of his jumper and started lifting it up.

"Mhm." Adam mumbled and I broke the kiss. "Do you.. Do you really wanne do this? I mean, I don't- I don't want you to regret this. It's not that I don't want to I just-" I kissed Adam again and nodded.
"Yeah, I do." Adam smiled at me and helped me take his jumper off. I looked at his bare chest for a second before smiling and taking my own shirt off.

Adam softly pushed me off of him and unto his bed. He moved ontop of me and started giving small kisses down my neck, unto my collor bone and finally on my breasts. I felt his hands creep around my back and mess around with my bra strap untill it finally came off. I threw my bra down on the ground and looked up at Adam.

He looked down at me with a giant grin on his face. "What?" I smiled back at him. "Nothin' you just look good." I chuckled and pulled Adam into another kiss.

Adam made his way down my body again, kissing every part of it making his way down untill he reached the hem of my pants. "Adam?" He looked up at me., still smiling. "Yeah?" "I love you." His smile grew bigger and he placed a sweet little kiss on my stumace. "I love you too, melon tits."