Hydra - Peter pt 2

Agent Stark didn't know what to do, so he did as he was told, and got on that plane to New York. He just didn't know what he was going to face, because he didn't remember much of it.

He looked down on the paper:

Mission: Kill all avengers, no witnesses

He could feel the tear slowly moving down his face, as he began to remember his family in NYC.

He..... he.... had.... to.... kill.... his.... own..... family.....

He suddenly felt numb inside, but he had to keep an facade on.

Then he got an idea.... what if I don't kill them, but get them to help me???

Will they every help me after everything???

Or will they be ashamed of me, like everyone else is?? Like myself???

---Time Skip named Bob. Be nice to Bob----

"Agent Stark, we're here now. You have to get off the airplane now, or you'll get punished"

I jump out of the plane, and land on ground in the middle of a park. Many people look at me, but I have learned to ignore them, so that I do, and keep walking.

I walk around for a bit, while trying to find the tower. It has been a long time since I have been here, but about 10 mins later I find it. I mean how can you not, it's a giant tall buildning.

I wait to nobody is looking, and then I slowly crawl up on the wall.

I have my mask on, so my boss didn't get mad, but as soon as im inside. Im taking it of.

I look inside, to see people having fun and laughing. My family. The persons I'm sat to kill.

I crawl inside of a side window, and I realize, its my old room. Memories come right back into my brain.

"break-in, level 90-100 is on lockdown, please stay where you are" FRIDAY said, so I could hear all the Avengers talking, then dad says "FRI, where?"

"In Peters room, sir" Oh no, they're going to find me.

But maybe its good, I could finally be free from HYDRA.

The door goes open, and I realize that my mask is still on. All of the Avengers is there, also some new ones, that I never have seen.

"Who are you?" dad asks, and I choose not to answer.

"He asked you a question, so answer" Aunt Nat says, then I smile, and apparently they could see my smile.

"Why the frick are you smiling" Uncle Steve says.

"I don't know. Maybe it has been a long time, since I last saw you, uncle Steve" I say.

They all stares at me (except the new ones), and are confused.

"Its me, Peter" I say after 5 minutes of silence.

"SON"

"Sorry, I have do this, but" I say, and put them all to sleep, because I know HYDRA is watching from the helicopter.

I look out of the window, and put a thumbs up to them.

They just nod, and fly away.

"What happend?" Uncle Bruce asks as they wake up again.

This time the curtains is closed, so HYDRA can't look in.

"Sorry about that. Agent Kolsev was looking before, and I had to make him think, that I'm killing you right now" I say.