I'm паук-1008P pt 2

Recap:
„That, Morgan and Olivia Rogers Stark, was your older brother, Peter Anthony Benjamin Rogers Stark," Dad said, and I'm about to explode. Why didn't they tell me?

„We didn't tell you, because "he was found dead" by the Avengers 10 years ago, and you, Morgan were only 4 years old and Olivia was 2 years old. We thought he died, but the boy who just was here looked a lot like our Peter." Papa said.

Morgan's POV

How could they not tell me about him? I have to find him, but first I have to ask an important question, that I have been wanting to ask for a long time.

„Is he the reason dad is in his lab so often" all my family looks at me, but none of them answers right away.

„Yes. I wanted to find his murderer, but now I want to find his kidnapper, and I know exactly who it is" Dad says.

Pops and Dad exchange looks but doesn't say anything just nodding.

"Well, can you tell us something's about him" Olivia asks.

"Okay, when Peter was 10 right before he was kidnapped, he would always be in the labs and help the interns even though that he only was 10 and they were in their 20's. That he loved.
He also loved to listen to my stories while we baked.
He was also a big Star Wars fan together with his friend Ned." Pops says.

"Woah, he sounds like a nerd" I say a little rudely.

"Just remember, if he comes back, he will not be the same" dad says.

We nod and smile.

„Alright, we have a meeting to attend to. See you later or tomorrow" pops says while kissing Olivia on her head.

When they walk out, I turn to her.

"Do you think the same as me?" I ask.

„That I'm mad at dad and pops for not telling the truth, and when they did, there's more they don't say, so I will find out by myself, are you with me?" She asks me, I just nod as an answer.

>time skip<

„Are you ready?" I ask Olivia.

She looks at me and laughs.

„Sis, I was born ready"

We run inside the building and sees about 10 persons running towards us.

We take them all down and checks all the rooms

The fifth door we open it, and its where we see him.

He doesn't see us so we move closer, that's when he turns around and goes in a fighting position.

„Peter, it's Morgan and Olivia, your little sisters"

"I don't know who you are" he says in Russian, I think.

"Peter, do you remember Dad and Pops?" Olivia asks.

It takes a while before he nods a little and looks up at us.

"I remember Dad and I used to work in his lab every day after school. With Pops I would always bake and listen to his stories from the war" he says in a innocent voice.
"But then they came and took everything from me" he says angrily.

I wonder who they are. They are not us right?

"Are 'they' me and Oli?" I ask

He starts to laugh
"No, of course not. The days where you two came, were the happiest times in my life" he said.

"We better start running now" Olivia says as we hear footsteps coming our direction.

"Yep. Come over to me. I will swing us up to the roof, I have spider powers. They gave me that right after I came. There's no way out until they're gone" Peter says.

He swings us up right as the door opens.

"Peter... are you in here" someone says

I look down.

"You got to be kidding me" I whisper, so only Peter and Olivia can hear it.

"What is it?" Peter asks

"They are...."

————————————————————————
Who do you think it is???

Hope everybody is alright.

Xxx