Random Chapter lol

(I tried a random scenario generator with two of my RWBY Ocs lol

(I tried a random scenario generator with two of my RWBY Ocs lol. Now I'm gonna try and write something in this chapter because of this scenario 😂)

Damian was at the art store with Mirai and Julia, looking for a present for Lillian, because their 2 years of dating anniversary was coming up. "Hey Jewel, do you two think that Lillian will like this set of colored pencils or not?" He asked showing a box of colored pencils to one of the brown haired girls with him. "Let me ask Mirai what she thinks." Julia said before turning to her twin and asking about the colored pencils in sign language. "I think she'll like those colored pencils Coal." Mirai said smiling. 'Alright, thanks for the help Mira. And how many times are you going to call me that?' Damian signed. "As many times as I want to." Mirai said giggling. Damian rolled his eyes and walked over to the cash register and began to pay for the pack of colored pencils, the twins right behind him. After that, they walked over to the grocery store to buy wrapping paper for the colored pencils. They chose a pink roll of wrapping paper and went to go pay for it. After that, they went back to their dorms at Beacon and Damian began wrapping the colored pencils in his dorm. A few days later, it was the day of Damian and Lillian's 2 years anniversary since the day they had started dating. They were sitting in the common area of the dorms and were going to be exchanging their gifts for each other. She gave him his present before he could give her hers. "I really hope you like them." Lillian said smiling. When Damian opened his present, he found a bunch of pictures of him and Lillian in all the places that they went when they started dating. "Wow. I love this present. Thanks Lilly." He said hugging her. "Of course. Anyway, your turn to give me my present." She said smiling. "Right. Here, I hope you like it." He said giving her present to her. "You got me the pack of colored pencils that I wanted?!" She said smiling. "Yeah, do you like them?" He asked. "I love them! Thank you so much!" She exclaimed excitedly hugging him. "You're welcome." He said hugging her back. And so, they had the greatest anniversary ever, Damian even cooked for both of them and their friends. The End.