In the background, she heard the door open.

"I am miss who?" Joyce asked.

She laughed.

"Hey Joy!" She greeted.

"Hi, Gia! I miss you!" She greeted back then said something smart to Rina before closing the door again.

"I'm going to let her house sit while I'm in Indiana." Rina explained as she nod her head.

"But! You and Disney? Y'all have fun?"
Rina asked. She realized she jumped a subject.

"Yeah, we got on rides, ate, and I got a number." Giada sang, doing a little dance.

Rina squealed.
"Ooh! I know he's a cutie."

"He is! His name is David and we actually met at Burger King yesterday." Giada told her.

"Wow. I wish I could meet someone at a fast food joint. Every time I go to McDonald's, it be this toothless dude trying to spit game at me." Rina sighed.

"Ew, it's always the old man." Giada chuckled, rolling her eyes.

"Gia, he was my age." Rina corrected as Giada quickly covered her mouth to restrain her from laughing obnoxiously.

"Oh my, my bad Rina." She apologized, stifling her laugh.

"Girl, it's cool. So, are you going to call Mr. Burger King?" Rina teased.

Giada nod.
"Yes." She answered, dragging the word.

"Ok, I'm about to resume packing. We're leaving tonight and my dad is trying to find another way to not go." Rina laughed.

"Tell your mama to not him go, we don't want another injury." Giada plead.

"I will, love you." Rina smooched the phone as Giada did the same.

They then hung up.

Giada stared at the phone then look up at her mom who was asleep.

She bend over to retrieve her denim satchel, opening the bag as she reached for her notebook. She flipped the pages until she landed on David's phone number.

A smile appeared as she thought about the way they met. Besides his personality, his looks made her to not stop thinking about him.

She snapped out of her thoughts and dialed up his number. Her heart raced with a mixture of nervousness and excitement. She can talk on the phone with her friends but when it comes to him, it's different.

After the third ring, he answered.
"Aye."

"Hi, it's Gia." She hesitantly spoke.

He chuckled.
"Hey Gia, what's up with you?"

Giada put the phone down for a second to giggle. She likes how the way his voice sounded on the phone.

"Chilling, I wanted to call you after talking to my friend." She answered earning an aww from him.

"I'm at this restaurant with my mom, she keep hitting my hand with the knife cause I'm eating off her plate." David laughed.

"I told your tail to get the same thing." She heard his mother's voice in the background which made her laughed.

David smacked his lips.

"Where you guys at?"
Giada asked.

"Canter's. You should try their food if you're going to get something to eat later, it's real good. They serve sandwiches and other stuff." David suggested.

"Hm, ok. I will." Giada smiled.

There was a second silence in between them until he spoke.

"Would you like to get to know each other?"
David asked.

"Oh no, I don't swing like that." Giada chuckled.

"What? Girl nah, I meant like me and you hang out. At my place or somewhere you want to go?"

"Oh, oops. My bad. But sure." Giada nod.

I'm so sorry for taking centuries with this update. I hope you guys enjoy. ❤

David in the multimedia. 😍