Chapter 14

~Your POV~

You wake up and carry out your morning routine. You head down to the food court with Rachel and Heidi. Heidi says that Debbie already went down. You walk in, grab a breakfast bagel and a bottle of water. You see Randy and Howard sitting at a table with Julian and Bucky. You set your stuff down at the table that your cabin mates are sitting at and you walk over to Randy. You put your arms around him and rest your chin on his head.

"Good morning." he says.

"Greetings (Y/N)." Julian says.

"Hi." Bucky says.

"We have room for one more if you wanna sit with us." Randy says.

"I've already got a spot with Rachel and them." you say.

"Oh, ok." Randy says.

You kiss him on the cheek and walk over to the table that your cabin mates were sitting with. You unwrap your bagel and engage in the conversation that Rachel, Heidi and Debbi were having. You three finish breakfast and head back to the cabin to get changed into your swimsuits. You wait for Heidi and Rachel to get done in the bathroom. You get a (f/c) bikini and head into the bathroom. You change and french-braid your hair. You walk out and Debbie heads in. You get your (f/c) sandals and cover-up, sit on the porch swing, and talk with Rachel and Heidi about the latest school gossip. Debbie comes outside and you four go to the lake. You set your bag down on one of the chairs.

"(y/n) can you braid my hair?" Debbie asks.

"What kind of braid do you want?"

"Fishtail please."

"Alright." Debbie hands you a hair tie and you start to fishtail braid Debbie's hair. You finish the braid as you see Bash start to walk up to you looking nervous. Debbie runs off and jumps in the lake.

"You're (y/n) aren't you?" Bash asks you.

"Yes and what do you want?" you ask looking for Randy.

"You to be mine." He says.

"Ha, no thanks." you say, "I'm taken."

"Who is the shoob that's your boyfriend?"

"He is not a shoob!" you say. "Now, I don't wanna get in a fight on a field trip, but I will."

"Now don't be like that babe." Bash says.

"Don't call me 'babe'." you say through gritted teeth. "Where in the world is Randy?"

"Can I at least get your number?" Bash begs.

"You're cute when you beg, but no." you say as calmly as you can. You look for Randy. You see his purple hair and excuse yourself from the conversation with Bash. You slowly jog over to Randy.

"(y/n), you look like a firecracker." Randy says.

"Aww, you're so sweet." you say smiling doing your best to hide your anger.

"What happened with Bash?" Randy asks you.

"He wanted to go out and I rejected him. He called you a shoob. Then he had the nerve to call me babe and beg for my number." you say doing your best not to lash out.

"How did you not kill him?"

"I don't like to fight on field trips, it ruins the fun." you say.

"Well, lets forget about Bash and have some fun." (and not that kind of fun you dirty minded fucks) Randy takes your hand and you two jump in the lake. You break the water's surface and feel Randy come up behind you. You get an idea and a smile. You turn around and splash Randy in the face. He splashes you back and it starts a splash fight. To avoid the splashing, you take a breath and go under the water. You swim around Randy and come up out of the water behind him.

~Randy's POV~

(y/n) and I were having a splash fight when she goes under the water. I hear her come up behind me. I turn around, she puts her arms around me and smashes me on the lips. I put my hands on her waist. She pulls away and we move to the shallower parts of the lake. We chill in the shallows until supper.

:Time Skip:

We dry off, (y/n) puts her cover on and head to the food court. I grab a burger and some fries. I spot (y/n) and invite her to our table. She accepts and sits next to me. Howard gets to talking about stuff from 7th grade and (y/n) starts to laugh.

"Whats so funny?" I ask.

"I had an emo/punk/goth phase in 7th grade." (y/n) says

"I think we all had an emo phase in middle school." Howard says.

"You remember the outfit I wore to the battle of the bands?" she asks.

"Yea."

"Imagine that but everyday."

"I think there is gonna be a like a dress-up week at school when we get back." Bucky says.

"That's sounds like fun." Julian says. All of our phones buzz, looks like Debbie has a new head line. It's about the unusual lack of bullying.

"..and this lack of bullying is because of the new girl, (y/n) (l/n). She has told me personally that she 'beat the cheese' out of the school bully Bash enough to get him to stop bullying people." the article says. Our phones buzz again and Heidi has updated her blog. There is a video of (y/n) playing her guitar and singing.

"Hello (y/n)." some one says behind us. She rolls her eyes and takes my hand.

"Bash, I already told you. NO" she says annoyed.

"Why not???" Bash whines.

"Because I'm taken you dumb fuck." she says.

"Who is the shoob that's your boyfriend?" he asks. (y/n) lets go of my hand and I can tell shit is about to go down.

"If you really want to know who my boyfriend is, he is right here." she says motioning to me.

"He's one of the dorks that crashed my Bash-Splash." he says coming toward me. I prepare myself for a fight when (y/n) steps between me and Bash.

"Yea, and if you touch him I swear to god I will beat your ass." She says balling her fist up.

"Bash let her go." A kid in a red hoodie says to him. Bash lowers his head and walks away. (y/n) breathes and sits back down.

"How do you stand up to up to Bash like that?" Julian asks her.

"Well, I was a black belt in kung-fu and my sensei dubbed me a ninja my last year of taking classes. Then I took self-defense classes." (y/n) says.

P-slims comes into the food court and tells us go back to our cabins. I walk (y/n) to her cabin and then head to mine. I take a shower and flop on my bed.

~(a/n)~

hi.... so i got nothing to share. Remember I want yall to comment because I want to read yall's thoughts on the story.

BYE! <3