The END of option

You over think the options and you decide to choose the last one. Option : leave and not answer the door and not open it. Pretty smart you think because you remember what your mom said to you, never open or answer the door to strangers. You go to the kitchen to have a quick snake. You take a bag of chips and some soda. You sit down on your sitting chair and relax. Wait? Whats that sound you hear? It sounds like police alarms. Weeohweeoh! "Put your hands up where I can see them!" You look out the window and you see a man being handcufed to a police man! You come out side to see what happened. A police officer comes up to you and asks if you were okay? "yes i am, what happened?" You ask. The police officer answers that this man has been going to house holds and kidnaping people and setting the houses on fire and that you were pretty lucky that you werenot hurt! He praises you for not opening the door with out you parents and not answering the door after you heard the person speak! You are given a metal for your good action and choice! Good-job! If you have chosen a different option you still win but this is one is not ending yet! You can make up more from just looking for the ending in you head! You know how thigns end up and lets just say this one should end up good! ;)

                                                               !THE END!                                               

                                                                                                                                                      This is part #4