Maybe you just wanted to hear that from someone.

><><><

Your parents arrived home a couple of days later as you got back from school. You saw your father walking out from the kitchen while you were on your way upstairs to your room, the two of you met eyes both of you had emotionless expressions. "Oh, you're home." you said in a monotone voice as the man before you nodded. "Yes, back from school?" he asked you and you nodded before walking up towards your room.

"Y/N."

You turned around when he called your name waiting for him to say whatever he wants at you. Your father seemed to have difficulty on what he wants to say before he changed his mind, "Nothing, go to your room." he said before walking away making you roll your eyes. "Whatever." you muttered and just locked yourself in your room for the whole day.

Your phone buzzed seeing it was a text from Jimin.

Jiminie: hey you home?

you: yeah why?

Jiminie: just wanted to know if you want to have lunch with me? I'm still at the office tho

you: I want fried chicken

Jiminie: okay then see you

You began to warm up to Jimin after that little incident with him. You were still a bit bratty to him but not that much like before. Taking a shower and changing into a black crop top with black jeans you head downstairs while twirling your bike keys as you walked downstairs. The whole house was quiet and your father is probably in his office while your mother is somewhere around the house. You got on your motorcycle before driving off towards Jimin's company building.

The receptionist let you in as soon as she saw you. You were already familiar with the place so you didn't even bother to knock on the door to his office. Jimin was alone as he faced his laptop, he was startled when the door opened abruptly making him sigh when it was you who barged in. "Next time knock, I'm too young to die from a heart attack." he said as you shrugged and walked around his desk towards him. Jimin turned around and pulled you on his lap and rested his forehead right above your sternum. Your hand went up to run through his locks, "How's work?" you asked him. "Stressful, I need to finish this report first. Why don't you order your chicken hmm?" he suggested while rubbing your thighs.

Taking his phone from the desk you unlocked it and went through the delivery app. Jimin took this chance to rub his nose against your neck taking in your perfume. You just tapped on the types of chicken you wanted adding them to the cart as you let the man nuzzle your neck. You let out a gasp when he took a long lick from your neck to just behind your earlobe. "Your card." you pulled the back of his head making him tilt his head up, letting out a groan at the lost contact of your scent he grumbled and fished out his wallet and just handed it to you.

You took a random card from his wallet and put in the details while Jimin resume his actions that was oh so rudely interrupted. Once you completed the order Jimin lifted you up to his desk and stood between your legs while sucking on your skin. Letting out a hum at his wet kisses against your neck and a soft gasp escaping a few times when he teasingly bit on your skin marking you. "Jimin." you breathed out his name and pushed his chest a bit.

Jimin pulled back with half lidded eyes, his expression shows he was in a daze from just kissing your neck. The sigh made you laugh as you pulled his face down by his necktie. "Baby you need to calm down. What will people think when they see you basically rutting against a young girl in your office hmm?" you teased him making him gritted out.

"Fuck what they think."

You just tsked and jumped off from his desk and went to lay down on the couch. "Go do your work so we can eat. Who knows, if you finish early we can continue that session later." you winked at him as Jimin felt his little friend twitch underneath his slacks.

Ahn Y/N has him wrapped around her finger and you know it very damn well.

***How are you during quarantine? I have online exams but don't worry, updates are coming so stay safe my squishys ❤

***
How are you during quarantine? I have online exams but don't worry, updates are coming so stay safe my squishys

***How are you during quarantine? I have online exams but don't worry, updates are coming so stay safe my squishys ❤