Smiling Cassie nodded her head okay glad Rebekah wasn't mad, "I'm going to head back to the boarding house, I'll see you next weekend. We're still on to go shopping right?" She asked just to make sure, getting twin nods she smiled one last time turned left and sped off. Cassie and Luna made their way into an alley right behind the grill, right before they were about to apparate Cassie was shoved up against the building.

Looking up she saw Damon smirking down at her, "Hiya sassy Cassie, we meet again." He said with stupid smile on his face. "What do you want Damon?" She asked more than a little ticked off he had made her drop her purse, it was one of her more expensive ones too. Looking in her eyes he tried to compel her to tell him what she was doing in mystic falls. But it didn't work, like all other forms of mind control the Potter twins were immune. "Well at the moment I'm contemplating murdering a vampire, is what I'm doing in this town." She said, her magic starting to crackle around her the more she got mad and the longer he had his hand on her throat. He was going to break her necklace and at this rate it was likely to push her over the edge, and she most likely would kill him consequences be damned.

Surprised that she knew what he was Damon loosened his grip on her neck, but it was to late she could feel that it was going to bruise. "How do you know what I am?" he asked her as he backed up even farther from her. "Easy Damon I know everything, and if I don't know it, rest assured I will, you can hide nothing from me absolutely nothing." Cassie said with a dark smirk on her face, "You're lucky I don't kill you where you stand, not only did you man handle me and try and compel me you put your hands on my sister." Cassie's magic started to swell again and this time Damon could feel it and a shiver raced own his spine he could feel the malicious intent, rolling off the shorter woman in front of him. "Now go before I change my mind and I do kill you," not needing to be told twice Damon sped off.

Turning to make sure her sister was okay, seeing that she was okay she grabbed her sisters hand and with a quick spin of the heel popped out of the alley. Popping into the living room she looked around the room and didn't see her mother or her demon twins so she figured they were probably in the family sitting room. Making her way upstairs and to her room to change Luna head upstairs and went directly to the sitting room to see her Aunt Bella and the demon twins and a baby, "Hello aunty Bella" Luna said as she made her way over and hugged her, doing the same for the twins she say down on the floor next to the toddler.

"Who's this little guy she asked as he looked up at her with eyes full of wonder. "You remember my sister Andy, the one who married the muggleborn, well she had a daughter I believe she graduated right before Cassie started. Well my niece had a baby with that traitorous werewolf and then went and got herself killed fighting the Dark Lord. The only other relatives he had were Harry and Cassie, but Harry is a little to preoccupied right now so he said Cassie would take him. I agreed, my daughter has to big a heart especially for A Dark Lady and a Slytherin."

Cassie had decide to change before she went and saw her mom, she could only wear heels and skinny jeans for so long. Grabbing a pair of comfy clothes she changed and headed down stairs.

Making her way into the sitting room, she saw her Demons first and hugged them tightly it had been so long since she'd last seen them,"hello my Demons

Making her way into the sitting room, she saw her Demons first and hugged them tightly it had been so long since she'd last seen them,"hello my Demons." "Hello little sister," they both said with matching impish grins on their faces. Turning she saw her mom already standing arms open, running into her moms arm she hugged her tightly. She had missed her mother, "How I've missed you so Mama." Seeing her sister on the floor she looked over to see what exactly she was doing, she couldn't see because her Mama was in the way.

Letting her mother go she walked around her and saw something she didn't think she would see for a long time if ever, a baby or a toddler really. He was just sitting there staring at her sister with the biggest eyes full of awe and wonder, with his fist in his mouth just watching Luna. Looking back at her mother for answers, "Who's this? she asked cocking her eyebrow, mother and daughter gone. It was now a Dark Lady and her follower.

Looking away from the child, Bellatrix studied her Lady's face for a minute before she answered. Taking a breath she steeled herself for her Masters reaction. Finally she said, "He's yours my Lady," She said.

"Mine? What do you mean he's mine, I know for a fact that I did not in fact give birth this child or any child for that matter." Cassie hissed out, her magic started to crackle around them, as if feeling the tension in the room the baby started crying. Luna stood picked up the baby, and handed him to Cassie, "He's your cousins child Nymphodora her name is I believe." Luna said softly once Cassie had the baby.

"She opposed the Dark Lord openly as did her werewolf, her and the werewolf made this little one. His name is Theodore Lupin or Teddy." Bella said no longer worried her Lady would punish her now that she had the baby in her arms. "Teddy," Cassie whispered looking down at the small bundle of joy in her arms, he was a smiles now that she was holding him. He looked up at her the same way he did Luna, he was a cute kid big amber eyes, he had a little tan to him and brown hair.

Next thing they knew the little boy in front of them was sporting the same lavender hair as Cassie. Looking up at her mother and around the room at the other occupants searching for answers. "Di- did he just..." Cassie stuttered at a loss for words. "Did he just morph like you and Harry did, yes, yes he did." Fred said slightly shocked, it was the first thing he'd said since his sister had walked in the room.

"His mother was a Metamorphmagus, the first one the Black line had seen almost 200 years until you and the little lord came along." Bella said with a smile on her face, looking back the little boy in her arms Cassie studied him for a little and then changed her to platinum blonde. Almost immediately his matched hers, changing it again she made it a dark blue almost black and once again it was identical. She smiled and shifted it back to its original lavender she also changed her eyes from the AK green that her and her twin shared, to match his amber eyes, she was happy to have someone else to share the gift with her brother never used his and she was on the other side of the world she didn't see him often.

"I still don't understand how he's mine," Cassie said, not that she was complaining one look into his amber eyes and she was in love. If her mother said he was hers she would take him, "Both his parents fought the Dark Lord and were killed for it. You, Harry and Draco were the only family left that could take care of him, and you and Draco live together, Harry said you would take care of him." Cassie took a deep breath and sighed, she knew she couldn't say no, she knew exactly what he was going through and she wouldn't leave him to be put in a orphanage. "He's right, I will I won't let him go through what I did. We're going to have to do something about that last name though, How old is he?."

"He's almost 4" Bella said already bored with the situation walking away, she was going to go find a room to claim as hers. Cassie chuckled lightly, her mother never could stay engaged in a conversation very long, looking back at the baby she already knew what she was going to do, she was going to owl the goblins have them send over some potions and papers to adopt him and name him heir. Looking back at her new son she smiled, "Hello teddy bear, it's your new momma." Teddy just sat oblivious to going ons around him and played with his new momma's hair it was a pretty purple like his and she had the same eyes as him, as far as he knew she smelt like pack.