"Well Damon because you asked so politely I'll tell you. The names Cassiopeia Leda Black, I'm here to eat food with my sister and meet up with a friend." As she said the last part Rebekah walked in, looked around then spotted her new friends who unfortunately had a parasite at her table. Walking over Rebekah sat down at the table next to Cassie and across from Damon. "Hello Cassie, Moon, how are you guys?" She asked them completely disregarding Damon.

"Hello sister,"

"Hello Bekah" They both said smiling at the other blonde. Cassie looked at Luna after hearing what she said, Luna made no indication of taking it back or correcting herself so she just moved on and so did Rebekah. Looking over Bekah glared at the raven haired vampire, "You're still here why?" She asked not even trying to disguise how much she disliked the other vampire. "I think it's about time you left Damon." Cassie started, looking away from her sister and over to the young vampire, "Yes, you've about over stayed your welcome." She finished then turned back to Rebekah, dismissing him completely, to talk about all the useless events the town throws, in the name of founding families and what not.

He walked away leaving the girls alone, thinking about how his day just keeps getting worse. First he was spit roasted by a ghost and then, played by a teenager. 20 minutes later and many rounds of chili cheese fries and bourbon later the girls were tucked in the back of the bar giggling about trivial things. The ringing of a phone broke them out of their giggling fit. Seeing that it was hers Cassie grabbed it from her purse and answered.

"Hello?" She answered not even looking to see who it was. "Hello Bunny," Cassie smiled hearing her mother the other end. "Mama," She looked over a Luna to see she also had a smile on her face. "How are you doing bunny?" I'm doing good, how's it going over there? Is everything okay with Harry is He treating Harry right?" Cassie asked as she moved to put her mother on speaker. "You know Harry and his happiness is His number one priority. How are the others, are Draco and Theo behaving? How's my little moon doing?"

"I'm doing good Aunty Bella, there's been an absence of Nargles lately." Luna said with a smile, she missed the woman she saw as an aunt. It had been a while since they had been back to Britain. "You need to come visit soon Mama, I miss you." Cassie said a small sad smile on her face. It had been a couple years since she's seen the woman she's come to know as mother.

"Actually that is why I was calling." Cassie had long since integrated muggle technology into her family's life. "As you know the only Lordship you have that has properties is the black, I may or may have not already flooed over" she said sheepishly. Even though she treated the young woman as her daughter, she was first and foremost her Lady. "And who have you brought with you, because I know you didn't do this alone?" Cassie asked exasperated she wasn't mad, she knew it was bound to happen eventually.

"I brought your demons because they kept begging me to bring them and they wouldn't leave me until I agreed, and I also brought someone special for you." Her Mamma said with a hint of annoyance in her tone. "So, no Sirius this trip, and who else did you bring?" She asked as the waiter came over and she paid for lunch and the drinks. "No he's gonna stay with Harry for the next couple of months, and if I told you it wouldn't be a surprise now would it." Cassie just sighed, realizing she wasn't going to get anything out of her mother she moved back to the topic of Harry and Sirius.

"Why has something happened? Is Harry okay, do I need to come back home?" Cassie asked a little worried, she looked up at Luna to see if she knew anything. Luna nodded her head and mouthed later. Understanding Cassie went back to the phone call, "Nothing bad has happened but I think he'll want to tell you himself that's all."

"As long as everything is okay," Cassie said collecting her things getting ready to head home. Hearing confirmation that her brothers okay she left the topic alone. "I'm on my way home Mama I'll see you soon. Hanging up the phone she glanced over at Rebekah and apologized for the phone call, "It was my mother as you heard, and I haven't seen her in a while". Rebekah shook her head, "It's okay me and Luna were fine just talking."