Chapter 2

Self harm and abuse ahead!

Y/n
I went back home and see if my dad is home or not. I hope not.

"Y/n! I want money!" Fuck.

"I-I don't have." I lied. I was saving money for me and my little sister.

"You useless daughter!" He hit me with his belt and I cry waiting for my mom to come to save me but I know it's just a dream.

"Dad! Stop!" My little sister shouted.

"Kira! Go to your room and lock the door!" I shouted between my tears as  Kira run to her room, obeying my words.

"Shut up!" He said and slap me hard across my face before leaving. Must be going to club.

I went to the bathroom and grab a razor from my drawer and make a few cuts on my hands. This why one of the reason I have been wearing long sleeves even Aerin didn't know this.

I clean my flowing blood and went to knock on Kira's room.

"It's me. Y/n." I said and she open it and hug me tightly as if I would leave her any moment. Her sobs hurt me so much.

"It's okay. Everything will be fine. I will save enough money for us to move out from here and save money for dad." I said and make dinner. Just a simple dinner but enough for my family.

I save some for dad on the table and tuck Kira to bed before went to my own bedroom to sleep.

~~~
I wake up early and went to wake Kira up for her school and make breakfast. Dad was still asleep on the couch.

I leave breakfast on the table with a note for my dad.

Here is breakfast for you and lunch is in the stove. You can boil the soup back because I will be home late. Love you
Y/n

I left with Kira and ask her to boil the soup back in the stove if Dad is not home yet and left before land a kiss on her cheeks and bid her goodbye.

I arrived at school and went to my locker to grab books as usual and went to find Aerin.

I walk around until I bumped into someone that is definitely taller than me which is making me lost my balance but the person manged to catch me.

"Oh sorry, Jungkook." I said and stand up properly.

"By the way, thanks for catching me. If not my ass would hurt right now." I grinned and he just stared at me?

"Jungkook?" I said and he look at me shocked.

"Oh uh sorry, I space out a little. Oh nevermind." He said and I waved goodbye before leaving.

"Oh wait." Suddenly he grab my left wrists which have the new cuts as I flinched.

"Ouch." I winced, making mental note to bandage my hand.

"What's wrong with your hand?" He said as he grabbed my hand and pulled my sleeve up before I can protest.

He froze seeing all the cuts. I gulped nervously.

"And as you can see I have to find Aerin. Bye!" I said and run away ignoring Jungkook shouts.

Jungkook
What did I just see? The cheerful Y/n cut her hands? It's definitely not cutted by accident.

I don't know why but I'm just attracted what Y/n have been hiding. I went inside my class and see that Aerin and Y/n have arrived. Y/n look at me and gulped nervously.

"Hi Jungkook!" Aerin greet me and I just greet back with a small smile not taking my eyes off Y/n as she is avoiding my eyes.

I make mental note to ask Aerin later and just focus on my notes instead.

Y/n
I hope he keep it as a secret. I'm scared they will judge me if they know about this.

"Hey Y/n! Are you okay? You have been spacing out." Aerin voice cut me out of my thoughts.

"Oh yeah. Just random thoughts." I said making a awkward smile.

"Are you going to extra class this evening?" She asked and I nodded.

"Yeay! Finally girl. You have been caring about your family too much. Now, you have to focus on your study. Any problem, tell me okay?" She said and I smiled and hugged her. I'm grateful to have her since she is the one who always been there for me when I lost mom.

"Thank you. I love you." I said.

"I love you too. Now, let's study." She said taking out her notes and I groaned but still taking out my notes.

While waiting for Ms Kim, in a middle of my study with Aerin, Jungkook stand up and sit beside me instead?

"Can I sit here? I can't see well. Sorry." He said. I and Aerin nodded but I was nervous since the incident this morning.

"I think my brain need a rest. Just continue." I yawn and Aerin chuckled leaving me to sleep.

I lay my on the table and stare at Jungkook facial features who is focusing on his notes. He look at me and chuckled.

"What? Am I is looking too good? " He said and laughed showing his bunny teeth. I grinned and scoffed.

"I think I'm going to rest too." He said and lay his head on the table and face me. We continue to stare at each other until I fall asleep.

Jungkook
I watch as she slowly drive off to her dreamland and continue to stare at her.

Flawless skin, medium eyes, chubby cheeks and her plump lips. So cute. I take a photo of her then chuckled remembering this to blackmail her anytime.

Then, another teacher come in telling us that Mr Kang is absent and we all can do whatever we want. I think I will just sleep too.

"Aerin, wake me up after 15 minutes?" I said and she nodded doing a thumbs up before continuing studying.

I face Y/n and watch her face until I fall asleep too.

-TBC-

Quite a fluffy chapter for you! 💓