Chapter 29

Beyoncé woke up feeling pain in her lower abdomen, she opened her eyes only to close them back. She cracked them open just a little trying to get used to the lighting. Finally opening her eyes she seen Nelson sitting on the side of her holding a baby. Beyoncé looked at the baby then down to her stomach.

Her baby bump was gone. Beyoncé tried to sit up but her arms was tied down to the bed.

" my baby. Give me my baby" Bey said with tears forming in her eyes.

" he's adorable. My boy" Nelson said kissing his little head full of curly hair.

"Don't touch him! He's not yours!" Beyoncé yelled as the tears fell from her eyes.

She wanted to hold her baby, she wanted You to be the one next to her hold y'all baby that y'all created together.

" you wake him and I swear you'll regret it" Nelson said looking at Bey.

" please. Let me hold my son, he needs me" she said.

" he doesn't need you. He needs that milk but I already had you pumped so the milk should last for about some days I don't know, if I need more I'll come back" Nelson said.

When Nelson left with her baby Beyoncé cried.A guy came in to untie Beyoncé's hands but before he did he looked looked at Bey before smirking.

" I always had a crush on you, you're so beautiful" he said moving her hair out her face.

" don't touch me! Beyoncé yelled moving her head.

The guy leaned down kissing Beyoncé's neck letting his hand run up her side. Bey tried to move but she was still tied up. Fresh tears coming to her eyes. She didn't want to be touch by him. The skinny guy lifted Beyoncé's shirt exposing her  breast. He grabbed one squeezing it before he swirled his tongue around her nipple before he took the whole thing in his mouth sucking until she started leaking. Once he was done he untied her arms.

///////

Kayden and Aiden been in the little hide out for hours just waiting on someone to come get them. Kayden came up with a few games to play with his brother as the laid there. He took the little lamp in the middle as they started making hand shadows. You just watched your wife get taken away and you couldn't do nothing about it. You failed to protect her. You laid on the ground for hours, you noticed the sun was coming up now. You felt your body start to tingle, your legs no longer felt heavy. Trying to move them, only your left leg moved. It took you  another whole hour to move. Once you was up you limped over to the closet to get the boys, pushing the button you watch the floor rise up. You swear this was the best thing you got installed,

"Mama!" They both said attacking You with a hug as the sobbed.

You managed to pick both of them up at the same time before you made your way downstairs to the front door. Walking through the house everything was trashed, you put the boys in the back seat before you got in speeding to headquarters.

"Where's mommy?" Aiden quietly asked.

"Um. They took her AJ but I'm gonna get her back alright?" You said.

////////

"Where is my baby?" Bey asked as soon as Nelson came into the room.

" my boy is asleep right now" Nelson said smiling.

"He is not your boy!"  Beyoncé said getting up from the bed.

" he is now. You better get used to this life baby because you know Y/N is too stupid to find you" Nelson said walking over to Bey.

"Give me my son Pleaseeee" Beyoncé cried.

She didn't care if she was showing weakness she just needed her son by her side. Nelson looked down at Bey before he grabbed her face running his thumb softly over her trembling bottom lip.

"And what are you going to do for me if I let him stay in here with you?" Nelson asked.

"Anything! I don't care as long as I have my baby" she said.

Nelson walked out the room before he came back with the baby in his arms.

" Giovanni" Beyoncé mumbled when Nelson brought him in.

"What's his name? He asked looking down at the little boy.

"Giovanni" She said looking at Nelson with her baby.

"Giovanni Calloway.....yeah that sounds good" Nelson said kissing the baby's head before giving him over to Bey.

"I'll have his things brought in"he said before leaving.

Beyoncé sat on the bed looking down at her son, she was glad she still had her glasses on from the early before they came and took her. She snapped a few pictures of him before she brought him up closer to her giving him a kiss.

"I love you so much baby, and your brothers and mama love you too" she  said to her son.