Mitsuri x Female Reader x Obanai EXTRA FLUFF

Ah yes, this was quite hard for me to think of the scene but I guess you have to deal with it? I'm sorry if it sucks so much!------------------------------------------------------Mitsuri Kanroji, the shy girl who loves to interact with a certain B...

------------------------------------------------------
Mitsuri Kanroji, the shy girl who loves to interact with a certain Black masked man and a certain (hair colour) haired girl.

"Mitsuri?" (your name) came to her house."Hm? What do you want (your name)-chan?" She asked as the (hair colour) coloured girl blushed."I-Is it okay if you're... a lesbian?" She asked and of course, Mitsuri blushed hardly.

"Mitsuri? (Your name)?" a certain Black haired man walked in the room and looked at both of them, staring at both of them deeply."O-Obanai sama, ohayo..!" (keep in mind that this scene  is in the Morning) (your name) said as Obanai sat next to her.

"Well? What's the a-answer M-Mitsuri chan?" (your name) asked again and Mitsuri's eyes sparkled."Me, you and Iguro-san will have a mission tomorrow, so you'll tell me more...detail tomorrow, okay?" Mitsuri answered as (your name) nodded and left the room.

"Ne, Iguro-san, You like (your name)-chan too, right? well, she'll be mine!" She said confidently as Obanai sighed."She's bisexual, but she'll love me more, because I gave her more affection..." he replied as Mitsuri's eyes widened."DID YOU RAPE (YOUR NAME) CHAN?!" She whispered shouted."O-Ofcourse not! Oh my lord, I'll never do that!" Obanai whispered shouted back at Mitsuri.

-Timeskip-

"Hey (your name) Chan, is it true that you're going to confess to my brother?" a black haired twin girl asked (your name) as she blushed deeply."Keep in mind Miko, I love both Mitsuri and Obanai, but...It feels like they both are already in a relationship.." (your name) said as she tears up a little.

"If you feel like that...I really don't know what to say, (your name) Chan.Obanai talks about you so many times! ah, Mitsuri too!" Miko (keep in mind that she's not a real character, if it has the same character name, change it to someone else?) said as (your name) blushed hardly than anyone could (overly confident-).

TIMESKIP

"Mitsuri chan...Iguro san...I-I love you both, b-but I understand if you guys don't want to be with m-me" (your name) confidently said to both Obanai and Mitsuri.Mitsuri was in a blushing mess while Obanai....ehhh he walked closer to (your name) and kissed her hand and smirked.

And now, all (your name) could say was nothing, Mitsuri and Obanai tried to win her heart but never knew that she loves them both equally, so they accepted fate and kept the relationship secret.But mostly if it's in public, Obanai would be with (your name) or Mitsuri (depends on it's situation) or even both.

--------------------------------------------------------
ah, the story is so short! I'm so sorry if it's not good enough, I just had some problems. Anyways, thanks for reading this story!