Shinobu x Demon Reader FLUFF

Most of you like Shinobu, I see I seeanyways, enjoy!-------------------------------------------------------(your name)'s POVI walked in the village, bored as hell, and tried to find some victims

anyways, enjoy!
-------------------------------------------------------
(your name)'s POV
I walked in the village, bored as hell, and tried to find some victims.I saw a young lady with a young man, I guess they were a couple or something.I slithered behind them and just in time, I hypnotized them both, ready for the show.

Normal POV

"I-I hate you! y-you were never s-special to me!" the woman said as the man shouted back madly."I-I hate you too! w-we should break up!" as the man said that, the woman cried.And in the end, they separated ways and ran away from each other.

"Romance is boring these days-" "(nickname)-dono!" the upper moon shouted as she slithered to find her way to the demon himself, Douma."What do you want?" "As the upper moon, someone's going to kill you soon, so be careful!" Douma gave a last hug before he went away.

-Meanwhile in the hashira headquarters-

Shinobu made some potions just in case she needs it."The demon she's fighting is a snake! the demon could spit out venom!" one of the girls said near her and she shot daggers at the young girl.

"Shinobu will be working together with....Giyuu" Master said as she nodded and brought his hand.

-Timeskip-
"(your name)-chan~ come out~" Shinobu tried to call the snake demon as Giyuu facepalmed.What they didn't notice was that you were onto a branch the whole time."Oh? I'm guessing your Shinobu and Giyuu? ohhh, you guys look like a great couple!" she squealed in excitement before hypnotizing both Giyuu and Shinobu.Giyuu was in the spell but Shinobu wasn't.

"Giyuu, walk away since you already killed the 'demon'!" she ordered as he nodded and went back to the headquarters."Now...Shinobu, how are you today?" the demon asked as she slithered and trapped Shinobu in her silky tail.

Before (your name) could do that, she escaped easily.

"I.... see, you are quite strong." Shinobu said as she inspected the demon closely. (Your name) then shoot out venom from her fingers but she dodged it easily.