'The meaning is this'

Start from the beginning

I filled her mouth with soft kisses as she lay beautifully between her glowing white sheets, her wet, cold hair falling confusedly around her. I reached for my jeans at the end of the bed to grab my iPhone. I had a thousand unread messages and missed calls but I opened the camera. She laughed realising my intentions, throwing a hand to her hair and I captured the most spontaneous gesture. I took another two as she looked at me playfully, holding the sheets against her chest. I dropped everything and returned to her lips, sliding between her legs, intertwined with the fabric. I pressed myself against her inner thigh and we both moaned in unison. I leant in to look into her eyes. Her expression was so plain my heart seemed to skip a beat.

“Why did you keep the receipt from that day?” I asked knowing I was admitting too much, but couldn’t hold it back.

“I had a feeling.”

“That you will cross paths with me again?” I insisted, my heart pounding violently.

“It was the first piece of my thesis,” she said, glimpsing away.

“But you kept it for years before your thesis,” I retorted speaking near her lips.

“What do you want me to say?” She frowned.

“That I made a massive impression on you,” I whispered grazing her nose with mine, trying not to sound too cheeky.

“I didn’t know the meaning then, but you did.” As she spoke her jaw fluttered.

“And what’s the meaning?” I said rocking my hips to the sides.

“The meaning is this,” she said arching her back to lift it from the mattress. She rolled on top of me and gripped her fingertips on my chest. She straightened up sitting on my thighs but as she glanced at me, pulling her hair from her face, she leant in again, sinking them down softly. She kissed my chin and stuck her tongue out, beginning to trace down the contour of my neck. Without breaking her contact with my skin she ran across my torso. I breathed jaggedly placing my hands on top of her head.

Jeanne made her way down across my pelvis, kneeling by the end of the bed. She rested her lower body on the floor with both hands grasping tightly my hips. I lifted my head to watch her as I caressed her wet hair. She brought her lips to my glans slipping her tongue beneath the foreskin and began to rock her chin back and forth. I breathed sharply. How could she be so delicious? She glanced up without taking the warmth of her mouth away from me. Our eyes locked until her motions forced my head to fall back against the bed. There was an anxiety on her gestures, which took me straight to the edge. But then she started to do something I remembered Niall talking about. Without touching me with her hands she began to oscillate her chin to the sides. Recalling Niall at such instant was utterly surreal but after a second his words diluted into pleasure. Nobody had ever done something like that on me. It was another category of matters. I couldn’t stop from moving in rapture under the unexpected tact of her inner cheeks.

“You’re going to make me come…” I muttered huskily.

Jeanne lifted her body with a feline movement, climbing all the way up to my mouth, and kissed me intensely sitting on my torso, resting both hands on my chest. She passed her knees over my shoulders, placed herself above me and slowly lowered her hips onto me. I held them from behind bringing her avidly to my mouth, and buried my tongue inside her as her body began to move harmonically.

Jeanne rocked her pubis back and forth with her hands on the bed behind my head. As her motions emphasised, she straightened up completely holding her weight on her knees. My perspective of her was entrancing. I grabbed her hip as my other hand ran across her belly up to her breasts, to finally press her clitoris. Her entire self was so smooth and fragrant I was going insane, my heart pounding furiously. I knew that vision alone was enough to send me straight to climax.

Soon Jeanne’s breathing became jagged and erratic and her body started to quiver. She carried her hands to my thighs bending her body back. She moved in an extremely slow manner. Suddenly she stopped and with a quick movement she brought her hips to my stomach, her entrance so close to me I shivered, desperate to be inside her. She bent and took a condom from beneath the pillow and put it on to me. I groaned as I felt myself sliding deeply onto her as she impelled her hips back, taking her hands to my face and leaning in, kissing me in the most perturbing stillness. My body began to tingle and I could feel myself clenching inside her. She placed her fists both sides of my head as I grabbed her from her hips, moaning. I was so near already and she hadn’t even moved. She rocked her body hard and slowly, arching and bending her back as if it was in slow motion. I couldn't stop staring at her, her eyes wide shut, frowned eyebrows and her most captivating grimace on the lips. She moved her hands to my abdomen to deepen the angle and repeated the motion of her hips slower and even harder. I felt I could no longer hold it and I let myself be drawn into orgasm, tightly clinging to Jeanne and convulsing underneath her. As I forced myself to keep my eyes open from behind my lashes I was barely able to see her shaking intensely. She collapsed over me with her cheek on mine, panting confusedly.

–.–.–

“The last girl you slept with before me, was she good in bed?” Jeanne asked as she lay across my torso.

“I don’t kiss and tell…” I said cheekily, so pleased with the fact she was curious about it.

“So that means you won’t tell your boy band’s colleagues about what we’ve been doing…” She defied me tapping on my chest with her fingers.

“Of course I’ll tell them…” I said confidently brushing my finger on her shoulder.

“Why?” She blurted, amused.

“Because it deserves to be known…” I stated. She bent back her head to look at me with that grimace on her lips. “Now it’s my turn to ask–––I spoke. You said you were quite synaesthetic. Do you feel it, with me?” I muttered. She glanced away and rested her head on my chest in silence. “Did you have any synaesthetic experience with me?–––I insisted. Answer me…”

“I did,” she mumbled after a brief pause, her index grazing my chest.

“When?”

“The other day at the bookstore, when I turned around and almost bumped into you–––she explained. You grabbed my elbow…” A chill ran down my spine.

“I did,” I said and bent to look at her. I lifted her chin towards me and she reluctantly locked eyes with me. “Only that one time?”

“Soon after, when I walked away you followed me and grabbed my elbow again…” She shuddered.

“Did it happen in London?” I dared to ask. She let her head fall to my chest again. “Please, tell me,” I said, lightly shaking her elbow.

“Our fingers touched,” she finally spoke. My heart bounced up to my throat, rushed by a thousand emotions. I gulped.

“And after the bookstore?” I mumbled.

“It happens all the time…” She blurted, defeated. My mind fluttered and I couldn’t help but grin.

“And what do I give you?” I asked turning my body towards her for us to rest sideways.

“A flavour…” She was still reticent to talk.

“What flavour?”

“Peach,” she simply said. I frowned at her and then it hit me.

“What is you favourite fruit?” I asked leaning closer.

“Peaches…”

–.–.–

[A/N: Thank you for reading! Don't forget to click on the lil' star :) ]