Working Title

Your working title is a temporary title for your novel. You can use a cliche title that best describes the essence of your story. Thinking of a decent title might be a pain. A working title is important to get things started. You can always change it with a more thought of title.

Typical Title of Isekai Novels

"I Got Summoned to Another World as A Hero to Defeat the Demon Lord"

"I Reincarnated as the Love Interest of the Male Lead"

"I am an Ordinary Salary Man Forced to Make A Harem in Another World"

Note: I don't know if novels with these titles exist. If there is, it is purely coincidence.

What can you get by making similar titles?

I don't really recommend these title structure but these titles are basically click baits. This is because the title is so long, it also serves as a description. Some readers are too lazy to read the description so titles like these work for them .

If you're trying to get more views, you can take your shot and use sentence-long titles. As long as it works, right?

Why should you not make similar titles?

It's not memorable. Often, readers get addicted in a trope for a period of time. They will read novels with the same theme until they get tired of it. If your title is the same as most of the titles of the trope, your title will be quickly forgotten. Maybe some readers will have an impression of your novel  but the title will be hard to recall. Also, it kinda gives away your story right of the bat. 

In addition,  don't use a title that is already existing. One of the ways a novel gets readers is through recommendations. Imagine your novel was recommended but the potential readers found the novel with exactly the same title instead. 

How to make a unique title that sells?

Pick your keyword. The sentence-long titles in itself are not the main reason why the readers takes the bait. It is the keyword that the readers type in the search bar which just so happens to be on the title.

In this regard, you must know your target audience. Your keywords can also be related to them and the top title search of your audience.