The Test

Izuku's POV

I travelled to a week or so into the future in the same spot where me and All Might met. 

We saw each other on the roof and he greeted me like anyone would after a long time "you ready?" the buff man asked, "Always" I respond to him.

We kinda just walk there. We knew we could get there way faster if I just teleported there but All Might wanted me to not use my quirk as much as possible.

We got to the school and I went to the class I was assigned to. On my way inside the room, I hear shouting. 'why the hell are humans like this?' I wondered.

I walked to my seat and waited for someone to come in, they call the person that looks after kids a "teacher" honestly, language is just weird.

We saw a man crawl in with his sleeping bag. Some first thought he was a big caterpillar. I think back to that one planet that had these huge worms so I'm not surprised if this man was actually one.

I look at the man walk in front of the writable wall and then he writes on it, "my name is Aizawa, that's all you need to know about me. Now meet me down at the sports field" he told us. I follow everyone else because I don't know where everything is.

We needed to change clothes into these ones that were blue. Honestly, not as comfortable as the first thing I wore when I got on this planet and I actually needed to take off my clothes and change, 'why can't I just change the form of the clothes I'm wearing now?' I thought to myself.

I got some weird looks from the other males and I wanted to know what they were thinking when they looked at me, so I asked "why are you all looking at me weirdly?" I know I could've read their minds but All Might told me to try and talk to people instead of reading their minds.

They kinda stopped looking at me and answered, "it's just you have weird lines going all over your body" a redhead answered. I look at my arm and took a closer look. It seems like I have these lines at some parts of my body. "interesting" I say.

They give me another weird look, "you didn't know you had those lines?" one of them asked me. I shake my head "I didn't pay attention to my body when I was created. I just walked around the universe being fascinated by planets" I say.

They give me another weird look, "you walked around the universe?" a person with a bird head asked. I nod, "indeed and you would not believe how many more living creatures there are other than you humans," I tell them. One with the yellow hair and a lightning bolt in his hair grabbed onto two people's heads leaning over them, "wait, are you saying you're an alien?" he asks me.

I think about it for a moment. "I don't know. I just know that I was created to protect something. I assume the something is you, humans, of course" I answered. They all give me looks like I'm the weirdest one out of them all.

We then head out to the field and see that the girls were waiting for us. The teacher glared at us for some reason but ignored the fact that we were late. "Midoriya, you scored the highest out of everyone during the exam. I want you to throw this ball as hard as you want with your quirk" he instructed me.

He tossed the ball at me and awaited me to throw. I get in a gentle throwing position and throw it as hard as I could.

WHOOOOOOOSSSSSHHHHHHH

The ball was thrown out of orbit and into another universe. I'm not kidding, I literally threw it to another universe.

No one's POV
Meanwhile in another universe

"Midoriya, it's your turn to throw the ball," Aizawa said in a very cheery tone. Izuku gets ready to throw the ball. But before he could even throw it, a ball came hurtling down to the planet and was going to land in front of everyone.

Thankfully All Might showed up and stopped the ball from landing. The ball lost its momentum and All Might lifted his other arm trying to impress all the students 'fuck! my right arm is broken. who and what did this?

Meanwhile back in this universe

A huge shockwave happened and everyone went flying. Aizawa took out the device and read it. "Infinity/another universe" Aizawa was shocked, he was shocked by two things, one was he got infinity and the second was 'how the hell can this device know that it went into another universe?!' Aizawa looked at Izuku carefully.

Izuku's POV

I was still standing where I threw the ball and I looked back. I see everyone a lot farther than when I first threw the ball. One word was going through my head 'whoops' but after that I got a few questions from everyone and I just answered honestly.

A few answers were a surprise to most of them but they accepted it, how odd.

The day ended after we did a bunch of tests. The tests were kinda fun but also boring. No one stood a chance against me. Even that fruit haired kid was incredible for doing the side steps but I still got more than him.

After the school day ended, I went to the same rooftop and stood there for hours until the next day.

there we go another chapter done. Sorry for the wait.

so ya, that happened. Izuku can cross universes. Thats the power of omnikinesis (legit, this power is far too OP). Hopefully this entertains you while you are (possibly) in quarantine.

well that's it from me. have a good one everyone