Chapter 6:Vacation Part 3

Manager:And BTS where do you guys decide to go?
J-hope: We actually Uh....didn't umm......
Suga: *mumbles* Paris
Jungkook:Umm Paris is good.
BP Manager:Sure! Okay so I'm going to go and book your tickets and you guys wait here, Okay?
All: Okay!
BTS Manager:This is your vacation but remember that you guys are idols and you might be noticed by fans so make sure to wear a mask at all times when you are outside. Also make sure you always have your bodyguards near you. Since.... You know what can go wrong..bla blah bla blah........

Time Skip (2 days later) In the mall

Jennie pov:
Me and Blackpink were walking in the mall just shopping for our vacation clothes and making plans for our vacation. Everything was going well but I had a feeling that we were being watched. As soon as I entered Gucci I was totally lost in a different world. I ran to the counter and asked where the bags and belts were. The guy pointed in the left direction and I thanked him and went there. I asked Lisa which was better but she reminded me that they were pretty expensive. I reminded her that we were idols and then we started an argument so the shop manager had kicked us out. "Such babies you are!" Jisoo scolded us. We walked silently and walked to the next shop where we found these shoes:

And I've got to admit they were awesome but as much as I wanted it to be mine I could see Jisoo unnie admiring the shoes too. I turned to Lisa and Rosé and..... yep they had the same idea. I thought maybe....... Just maybe if we bought thoose shoes for Jisoo Unnie she would forgive us. I opened my wallet and I had atleast 15,000 won and the shoes cost 25,000 won I frowned as I lowered my head as I was embarrassed. Rosé lifted my head and handed me 10,000 won. We ran to the cash register and payed for the shoes. Jisoo unnie then saw us and smiled as she forgave us. I was happy to see her smile now we needed to get some clothes. I got a call from our Manager. Yes, oh okay we're on our way home anyways. Thank you. Bye! I declined. What did he say? asked Rosé. I told her that we were going home because our flight was tommorrow at 7:00am.
End of pov.

Time skip ~Next day~ On the Airport

Lisa: I'm soo excited!!!!!!
Jennie:Sameeeeeeeee!!!!!! *happily jumping around with Lisa*
Rosé: This is going to be the best vacation yet!!!!
Jisoo:Ahh ok but can you girls wait a bit BTS haven't arrived yet and there are many paparazzi here.....remember you are IDOLS...
Lisa:Yeah yeah we know.. *sitting on the suitcase*
Rosé:We aren't kids anymore
(Jisoo gives them an intense stare)

That word achoced through my Head...Ugh!!! Sure being an IDOL was great an all but it restricts you from doing so many fun things like being yourself....... Lisa thought.

Jin:Heyyyyyyyyyy girls!!! Over here!!
*BP looked up and saw BTS walking towards them*
Lisa:Hiii kookie! What's up?
Kookie:..............
Lisa:Kookie?...
Kookie:Mhmm *keeps staring at phone*
Lisa:Ummm are you busy with something? Can I see?
Jungkook:No! I mean yes.......
Lisa:Ohh okay then I'll... I'll just go with Jennie unnie and Taehyung oppa*forced smile on her face*

Jungkook's pov:

Ugh! I hate myself! I could see Lisa's forced smile as soon as she was about to leave but I held her wrist and pulled her back. I whispered in her ear "I love you" I thought it would make her feel better. She moved my hand smiled at me and left to go to Jin hyung and the others. I sighed. If only she knew.......... I picked up my bag and headed towards the security check with the others and soon we were on the private jet. I sat next to Lisa. Taehyung with Jennie. Jisoo and Jin / Jimin and Rosé. I could see sadness in Lisa's eyes. I knew I had to make it up to her. But how? I was thinking of taking her to the park or something but I heard the pilot's announcement.
Pilot:Anneonghaseo this is your captain speaking. We will be taking off shortly.