Together

"Ally I wish I knew words to say it in a way as if it was something new..." Larry spoke in a near whisper, setting the kitten from Ally's lap to the couch, before taking the woman's hand, bringing her to her feet and wrapped his arms around her. Ally, heart helplessly soaring as returned his warm embrace that always made her melt against his touch. "..but I love you with everything I have.. the love in my heart and soul all belong to you honey.."

"I wouldn't want to hear it any other way baby," nothing felt better for Ally than being in the arms of her true love, who's voice could calm her down in an instant. Who no matter how hard she tried, she couldn't bring herself to stay mad at. "I love you too... more than you could ever imagine..." she uttered, her forehead againt Larry's, brown eyes meeting brown eyes.

"Oh I think I can hazard a guess..." Larry chuckled softly, rubbing Ally's back soothingly. Being so close to her like this, he could everything. In those tender moments, Ally was his world. Why did he ever leave her? That wasn't important now that they were a part of each others lives once again. With death being the only thing able to part them, but even then their love would be left undestroyed.

"Hmm.." Ally was savouring this moment, wanting to have Larry holding her like this, lightly swaying, for all eternity. Everything felt secure and certain in his presence and Ally knew she would permanently break if Larry walked out on her again. There was always the lingering doubt whether this was going to be her forever. How she wished it would be! "For once in my life Larry I have someone who needs me, somone I've needed for so long.." she spoke softly, a gentle smile gracing her lips as she found herself lost in Larry's captivating gaze. They were always so mysterious, yet showed the complicated man that Larry was. But Ally knew him. She knew his heart. Who he truly was inside. "And I am so glad it's you, you're the answer to my dreams."

"I've never met a woman like you before," Larry was being honest, lifting one hand to stroke Ally's cheek. He could never explain the feeling in his heart whenever she looked at him like that. It was as if all his senses had come to life, giving her up again would be the hardest thing for him to do. Because she was the one. Walking away from her was a mistake Larry vowed to never do to her again. "And I'll just come right out and say it...after all the stops and starts is always comes back to these two hearts..i guess it's forever for you and me...the wish I thought had been lost to me a long time ago."

"Larry I want nothing more than to be with you," Ally's heart was yearning for him. Larry owned her heart and soul from the very moment she fell for him. "But we have to make a promise to stop keep secrets and to never lie to each other.."

A joke and witty remark was thought up in Larry's mind but he opted to keep it quiet. It would ruin this perfect moment. "I can live with that.."

"So can I.."

Everything grew peacefully silent, with only the rare hum of cars passing in traffic outside as Larry lifted his other hand to Ally's cheek. Cupping her face lovingly as the couple's lips softly met, their eyes slowly closing. "I love you.." Larry reiterated, this time with passion in his voice, kissing Ally deeply, his hands moving down, holding her close to him as he gave her all his heart could give. Ally, in an instant felt that familiar sensation deep in her heart at Larry's kiss and wrapped her arms around his neck. Showing him just how much she loved him, promising him in that kiss that she could never love another. As for Larry, the kiss sealed the deal that he was going to be with Ally till the very end.

Larry was the one to reluctantly break the kiss, much to Ally's dissappointment, "I never did get to sing you the song I wrote..."

Ally just rolled her eyes, her arms draped over Larrys shoulder, connecting around his neck. "Just kiss me."