Part 15

~You and Michael are one year a couple. You and Luke got best friends. The boys and you hang out together often.~

Your p.o.v.
Michael is in the studio with the boys. He told me, before he left, that I should dress up elegant, because he has a surprise when he comes back from work. I wonder what the surprise is going to be like. Later I go upstairs, get a shower, dry my hair and get my skinny black dress on, which Michael loves. In our shared bedroom I curl my hair and put on some make-up. As I'm finished I hear Michael comming in on the front door. I go downstairs to him and give him a big kiss. "Wow! You look gorgeous!" he says with a big smile. "Thanks" I say and blush. Yes, this man still gets me blushing. "I missed you, baby."he says kissing me again. "I missed you too I say and giggle. "So, let's go!" he says grabbing my hand and we go outside. "Where are we going to?" I ask. "You will see." he says and smirks. We go to my favourite restaurant. We get the table with the amazing view. I'm really surprised that he takes me out to my favourite restaurant. "Why are we here?" I ask. "Because you are the most gorgeous girl I know and you deserve evenings like this. I love you (y/n). I love you more than everything. I'd be just half a man without you. I know we're just one year in a relationship, but I can't imagine sharing my life with someone else. So I ask you now. Will you, (y/n) (y/l/n), marry me?" he gets on one knee and puts out a beautiful ring and looks at me with a hopefully look. I'm shocked. My heart begins to rase. I didn't expect this. I love him too, but I have to tell him what I try to say to him since five days. "Michael, before I give you an answer I have to tell you something that will sure change your opinion to propose to me."