Part 4

Your p.o.v.
I meet Michael infront of a coffeeshop. "So, what you want to tell me?" I try to sound uninterested. "Well, I want to tell you that... Uhm.. I felt in love with you" he looks at his shoes. "Sure Michael!" I laugh ironic. "No, you don't uderstand! I really felt in love with you." he looks me in the eyes. "No, Michael, I dont think so. I think you just wanted to fuck me! You just wanted to have your fun! You don't think of the feelings from the others! You just think of yourself! I mean, did you anyways thought about what we did to Luke?! No, you don't! You're..." "Stop!!" Michael screams at me "Stop! That's not true! I thought about Luke, okay? And it's terrible, I know! But I have this feelings for you. I can't change. It's hard okay? It's hard! .... And I don't want that you say such horrible things about me anymore!" He takes a breath, still looking in my eyes. "I'm sorry" I whisper "But we can't do this anymore" I start to cry. "Do you have feelings for me?" He asks. I look at him for a very long time "Michael please.... I think I should go now." I turn around and begin to walk. "No, please don't go." I hear Michael say, but I don't turn around. He walks to me and hugs me from behind. I turn around, I'm close to his face. "Michael. .." I look in his beautyful green eyes. His look makes me melt.. I stroke his cheek " That's wrong" I whisper and kiss him.
It's 3 am. I just woke up. I look at Michael, he sleeps. I go out of bed and get my clothes on quietly. This night was incredible, but I shouldn't have this feelings! "Sleep well" I whisper to Michael and leave his room. I look at my phone, I have 20 messages from Luke.