ᵛ ⁱ ˣ ᵉ ⁿ

Name

"Oh? My name? It's been a while since anybody's asked me for that... Vena. My name is Vena." The woman gave you a vague smile, marveling in the sound of another person's voice. It'd been a long while since she'd had company. Company that could speak in English, at least. 

Age

Vena rose an eyebrow, "Isn't it rude in your custom to ask a lady her age?" She inquired, her voice a tad teasing as she followed the remark with a soft laugh, "In all honesty, I'm not sure. I've been out here so long... I've forgotten how I even got here in the first place. If it helps, I know that I've seen some of the trees here grow from saplings to majestic pillars..." She trailed off, a slight smile lighting her face. 

Species

Her left ear flattened as she covered her mouth, snickering to herself. "Well, I do suppose I don't look very... Human, do I? Nobody's ever... Told me, exactly what I am. I do believe I'm some form of... Ah, what do you call it... I know the Japanese would call me a kitsune... I believe in Western culture some might refer to me as a forest spirit. I'm sorry I don't know more." She said, nodding slightly in apology. 

Gender

Vena rose an eyebrow, glancing down at herself before looking back up to you. "I... Is this a joke?" She inquired, squinting slightly at you. "Not to be crude but..." She put an arm under her bust, pushing it upwards a tad to boast it's size a tad. "I think it's fairly easy to tell." 

Sexuality

"O-Odd... Question." She trailed off, cheeks warming up a tad as she looked down and to the right. "I would... Rather not tell you." She said, "Sorry, but I don't trust you. I'm sure you understand." Vena is a lesbian, no doubt about it. However, she's a little flustered by her choice, as she's noticed that apparently the norm for most is the opposite gender. 

Personality

Vena is undoubtedly a massive sweetheart, it basically comes with the job description of caretaker of her neck of the woods. She's not really one to judge, but her mood can change on a dime when somebody threatens the rather careful balance she keeps in place among the inhabitants of said woods. She is the type that would rather enjoy the rain than stay inside and wish it were rainy, she takes what she can get and doesn't ask for anymore. 

Looks

Vena is rather tall, standing at an easy 6 foot and some. Otherwise, you most likely can tell with your eyes, can't you?

 Otherwise, you most likely can tell with your eyes, can't you?

Scars and other features

Vena's only real scars or similar features are her 

Likes

"Oh well... I do love the forest. I enjoy walks... Tea..." She trailed off, her face clouded with thought. "I can't really think of anything else off the top of my head. Though... The amaranth honey is wonderful when they do finally bloom." She said with another smile. God those things were infectious.

Dislikes

Vena went silent for a long moment, emotion slowly draining from her face as she stared off, somewhere past you. "Death." She said simply, her tone monotone. "The disappearance of a species that deserved a chance." She said, going silent once more. "Can we... Please not talk of such matters again?" She inquired. 

Favorite Thing.

Vena seemed to ponder for a moment, before brightening up. "Well, I suppose watching nature is something I quite enjoy... This forest in particular, it's comfortingly homey." She said, shrugging a tad.

Height

She thought for a moment, "You know, I've never checked... I don't really have any way of measuring anyways." She said, chuckling quietly near the end. She stands at a rather unimposing 5'4.

Weight

Vena rose an eyebrow. "Does... Does that matter?" She inquired. While being a spirit makes this... variable, she looks a little hefty. A little doughy around the middle, generously padded and blessed with smothering assets. 

Clothes

Vena glanced down at herself. "Well... I don't really own anything other than this." She said, gesturing down towards her one-piece, the top over it, and other assorted attire. "I suppose... Occasionally if it's hot I won't wear the sleeves, or the over top." She muttered. She seemed... Vaugely embarrassed, though that seemed to be par for the course at this point. 

Fears

Vena rose an eyebrow. "I-I guess I wouldn't know what to do with myself if..." She glanced outwards from the porch towards the forest that surrounded her little clearing. "If the forest was gone..." She muttered, her eyes a little distant and misty. 

Eyes

Bright and deep blue eyes, that seem to swirl like pools of shaded water or like two sparkling sapphires.

Hair

Vena sports a rather thick shroud of soft black hair that tends to smell like rich flowers, or whatever is currently in season. During the winter, she tends to smell like primroses and jasmine.

NSFW~~~

WARNING - Sexual Content. This is not meant for practical purposes, just a description. If you would like anything past fluff, please contact me directly in PM's when it becomes relevant.

Position

While Vena would never let any of these secrets slip, especially with anybody other than her partner, Vena tends to be a sub, personally enjoying letting her partner take the lead in foreplay and during the heated moments.

Turn Ons

Vena... Vena is into many things, that are quite... Interesting. However, she likes it starting gently and especially likes rough bites and nips. She appreciates gentleness.

Turn Offs

Bodily fluids and waste. Excessive pain. Death.

 Death