"I better not see a dent on my car, or god help me!" He yelled as he stomped towards the door.

Lizard flinched when the door swung open, revealing a very irate Vasilios in a baby blue, half-buttoned, long sleeved dress shirt, exposing his well-toned chest.

"What are you doing here?" Vasilios had a menacing growl to his eerily soft voice.

Lizard stared at his legs, wondering if he's wearing a black, ankle-length skirt or a pair of black palazzo pants.

"My eyes are up here." He spitefully hissed at Lizard.

"Ah! Great, I see you're taking my advice not to be completely butt-naked at—" Lizard jolted when his garage door starts to rise open, revealing his clean driveway. He watch Vasilios scowl as a thumb is pressing on a remote controller.

"Out." Vasilios barked as he point towards the very obvious exit.

"Can I have a Spronk—"

"Out!" He yelled.

"W-wait! Hey—"

"My (y/n) is still not secured in my arms yet. You have not done your job, you have no right to be here." He glared at Lizard.

"C'mon dude, have a lil empathy. I don't have a place to live anymore—"

"You will get it all back only when you successfully saved (y/n) from that horrid witch. Now, leave!" Lizard gulped, he needs a ride!

"Wait! I know wh—"

Lizard was about to tell him what Brandy relayed to him. Until he remembered his reaction during his unorthodox 'counselling session'.

Lizard knows that there is going to be an exchange of bullets, he knows Vasilios will not be able to handle that very well. He thought he was acting stuck up and entitled although a gun was pressed against his head.

If anything, he'll make matters worse.

Vasilios raised an eyebrow as he crossed his arms. His left foot tapped on the floor impatiently.

"Speak, Lizard." He sternly commanded. He gulped again.

Suddenly, an idea popped out of his mind. He'll try to flatter Vasilios into giving Lizard what he wants.

"Lizard, if you're still here after the count of three, I will have no choice but to forcefully escort you out of my premises. One—" Lizard panicked as he watch Vasilios lift a finger. His other hand is suspiciously hidden behind his back.

"—two." Lizard widened his eyes when his saw a second finger shot up, he's trying his very best to think of words that would touch his heart.

"Thr—"

"You're very handsome!" Lizard nervously chuckled as he showed him a thumbs up. Hopefully that would work.

The taller male's face darkens.

"I know." Vasilios coldly replied before using the can of pepper spray on him. Lizard screamed from the pain and collapsed to the ground, rubbing his eyes.

The taller male rolled his eyes and crouched down to grab him by the collar.

He forcefully dragged him out of his garage and left him to suffer from the sting. Vasilios dashed back into his house and quickly closed his garage door.