Themes Part One

I cannot explain how fucking hard this was. MIND YOU, i was sticking to a single artist. I have quite a few written down, so i already have content. BUT, if you do this, dont do it, ill do the suffering of not being able to find more accurate songs.

Artist for this part: Natewantstobattle

I listen to him a lot and it got hard. ok, lets start.

btw, covers are also included, i cut myself some slack.

I also did some before others, if it doesnt fit exactly, it just means i was getting lazy.

Aoyama: Stand Out 

Mina: Heroes Never Die

Tsuyu: Black and White (THIS TOOK ME FOREVER)

Iida: Gotta Go Fast (I HAD TO I WAS OBLIGATED IT WAS ON HIS LATEST ALBUM)

Ochaco: Stronger than You

Ojiro: Here Comes a thought

Kaminari: Viridian City (On tHE RoAd tO viRidIAn CiTY)

Kirishima: Crossing Feild (THE FIRST LINE IS SO ACCURATE AND THEN IT GETS MORE ACCURATE. ESPECIALLY THE OVERHAUL ARC)

Koda: Let Me Try (i didnt have much to work with, most of his music has angry guitar in it)

Sato: Shiny Teeth and Me (lol XD. When i first heard this song, i was like "Nate, what the fucking fuck?" and, yes this fit Aoyama more, but this is just funny)

Shoji: Obsolete

Jiro: Call It Off (If i could give this to someone else, it would 100% be shinso)

Sero: 2B a master (you might find a specific ego for mark in this song)

*that thumbnail tho*

Tokoyami: We are ignited (love this song)

Todoroki: Perfect by Design (literally, fuck you endevor)

Hagakure: Misty (Whatever, this one, i was the laziest)

Bakugou: Id love to break it to you (its like "piss off, I don't give a fuck")

Deku: Live Long enough to become the hero (SUCH A LONG TITLE, but theres longer titles *cough* fob and p!atd *cough*

Mineta: Dream Alone (as he should)

Momo: Hold on to You (If you don't like screamo, there is a verse you might not want to listen to)

If any of you out there listen to him, help me fix this, this is a trash list.