11/100

sorry it's been a busy couple of weeks with everything going on and since I've been hibernating I decided to maybe draw so I did!!

His quirk (power) is: Summon, he can summon demons or mythical creatures that will serve as his weapons but that doesn't mean he can fully control them, he has to sort of befriend the person or animal before fully being able to use the power with ...

His quirk (power) is: Summon, he can summon demons or mythical creatures that will serve as his weapons but that doesn't mean he can fully control them, he has to sort of befriend the person or animal before fully being able to use the power with them.

drawbacks: if he summons them to often or use to many he gets hurt, like wounds will open on him or internal organs will be damaged.

name: Kaiju Shujin

age: 16

height 6'4

weight: 210

sexuality: gæ

likes: Cold Soba, Fruits, Cats, spicy food, and red

dislikes: rude people, people who chew with their mouth open, sickness, and pound cake

family: Mother: deceased
              Father: deceased
              younger brother: Missing

His parents were pro hero's and he aspired to be just the opposite, not a villain just not the type of hero that becomes a hero just for Fame and fortune but his younger brother, Jean despised hero's because he thought they never do anything but defeat one or two villains and get popular, they never really fully care about civilians so Jean left and never returned, his family searched night and day for Jean but they never had any luck finding him. So Kaiju decided to follow and become a hero and find his brother no matter the cost.

(how do you like the character 🤣)