𝘪𝘪𝘪. 𝘸𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘨𝘰 𝘢 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘥 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘴

Start from the beginning

She sat as Marko's head laid on her lap, she stroked his hair as she stared off thinking about what had happened. Adelina was the first one to wake up, she checked Selene's & Marko's room but there was no sight of them so she went downstairs. "Oh, there you are!" she said with a smile walking down the steps, "Have you seen Marko?" she asked walking over to the living room but then she saw it.

She covered her mouth as she saw her brother figure laying on Selene's lap, "What happened?" she asked as she got on her knees & cupped his face. Selene kept her eyes on the fire place, "I snapped his neck. Something's wrong with me." she said with a straight face, not that she didn't feel bad for snapping his neck but that she was ashamed of herself for doing it.

"I couldn't sleep so I went to the basement for a blood bag & I began to see & hear things & next thing I knew I snapped his neck. I didn't know it was him." she said tearing up looking at Addy. "It's okay, it's okay, he'll wake up." she said holding one of Marko's hands.

A couple minutes later Damon & Stefan then came down, "Ah, I can already tell it's gonna be a good day." Damon said with a smile as the brothers came down the stairs, "It's never a good day." Stefan said as they walked over to the living room. They both then stopped seeing Adelina on the floor with a sad face, Selene's back was facing them. "What's up with you?" Damon asked as the brothers walked to the three.

They then noticed Mark on Selene's lap, "What happened?" Stefan asked as they both looked shocked. "I snapped his neck. He should wake up any second now." she said now looking down at him still stroking his hair. "What, why?" the older brother asked. Addy then got up & pulled them both a side, "She's been sitting there for hours saying she didn't know it was him." she told them. "How did this even happen?" Stefan asked. "She said she came down for a drink & started hearing & seeing things. Marko just happened to come downstairs at the same time." she told them.

Just then they heard a groan, they all turned toward Mark, the groan coming from him. "Marko." she said. "Gosh, my neck." he said massaging his neck looking around. "I'm sorry." the older vampire said pulling him into a hug as he looked confused.

After Selene explained to Marko what had happened, he was very forgiving but they were worried for her, all of them, even Damon. She then went to take a shower to see if that would help her calm down after all of that. She was getting everything ready, she then heard a knock on the door. She stepped out of the bathroom & saw Stefan at the door, "Hey." he said with a small smile. She couldn't help but return the smile, it was exactly like the one she loved all those years ago.

"Hey." she returned softly. "How are you?" he asked stepping into the room. "I'm fine." she answered folding some clothes, she was trying to distract herself. "Are you sure?" he asked slowly walking toward her. She turned toward him, "Yea, why wouldn't I be?" she was in denial of what happened. Stefan put his hand on her shoulder, "I want to help you." he said making Selene chuckle, "I don't need help." she said arranging things around the room.

"It's okay to admit it." he told her with a sincere face. She stopped moving, "Why do you want to help me? You barely even know me... & you still let me stay at your house." she stared at him. "I already trust you, I just want to help." he answered. "Trusting people that easily will get you killed, Stefan." he didn't say anything. "Can I just take a shower?" she asked. He nodded & left the room making Selene sigh & flop on her bed.

Selene was taking the shower & it felt good, she had time to think about what was happening but she was still confused. She sat down on the floor in the shower, she was tired, she could have fallen asleep right there. She pulled her legs to her chest & put her chin on her legs. She looked at the water as it went down the drain. The water then began turning a different color, a blood red color. This made Selene stand up quickly.