"Here." Christen says then she passes out the drinks for everyone.

Alyssa and Pinoe are here with myself, Kelley, Christen, Tobin, Ash, and Ali.

"Thank you." I say then I sip my smoothie.

"I love smoothies." Toby mumbles as I stand in front of the camera.

"Ready?" I ask and my two guests nod.

I press record on my camera, turn on the oven, then I step back in frame and take a deep breath.

"Hi everyone and welcome back to my channel. My name's Jordyn and welcome to the third episode of What's Cookin Good Lookin? Like always each episode will feature me and two guests cooking different meals while chatting about random things." I say. "Today's guests are one of my favorite married couples...Ali Krieger

"Hey." Ali says as she steps in frame.

"...and Ashlyn Harris."

"Hi." Ash says as she steps in frame.

"Before we start I need to thank you for letting me do this in your kitchen." I say. "So thank you."

"Of course." Ash says.

"And like last time I had aprons and hats made in the colors of your alma mater's." I say then I grab Ali's apron and hand it to her. "Here ya go Ali."

"Thanks." Ali says as she looks over her Blue apron and chef's hat that has her name in White lettering then she puts everything on.

"And here's yours Ashy." I say and hand Ash her apron.

"Sweet." Ash says as she looks over her Carolina Blue apron and chef's hat that has her name in white lettering then she puts it on. "So what are we cookin good lookin?"

"Well since you two live in Florida I thought for today's dishes we could make iconic Florida foods." I say. "So we'll be making a Cuban Sandwich, French fries, and Key lime pie...well technically we'll just be making Cuban Sandwich's and French fries because I already made the pie since I don't think anybody wants to wait three hours for the Key Lime Pie to chill."

"Sweet." Ali says as I grab my purple apron and put it on.

"Ashy can you help?" I question.

"Of course." Ash says then she ties my apron behind my back.

"Thank you." I say then the oven buzzes.

"So what's first?" Ali asks.

"Well now that the oven's ready we need to put the meat into it." I say.

"I got it." Ash says then she puts the pre-marinated meat into the oven. "For how long?"

"25 minutes." I say.

"Got it." Ash says then she returns to Ali and I.

"Okay we need to cook the fries now." I say then I point to the bowl of pre-cut fries.

"Alrighty." Ali says then we get to work cooking the fries while chatting.

The moment all the fries have been cooked the oven buzzes so I take the meat out of the oven then let it cool down while prepping the slices of Cuban sandwich loaves.

After the meat has cooled, Ash starts cutting it while Ali and I make the sandwiches.

"Ali is that your wedding dress?" I ask and point at a picture on the counter.

"It is." Ali says and smiles.

"Wow." I say. "I knew you were pretty, but I didn't know you were that pretty."

"Thanks." Ali says as the first sandwich gets finished.

A little while later all the food is ready so Ash, Ali, and I choose our sandwiches and fries then the off screen ladies get their food.

"This is so good." Ash moans.

"Seriously." Ali says. "I didn't know fries could taste like this."

"We should probably try the Key Lime Pie before we sign off." I say then I get the pie out of the fridge.

Once the pie is out of the fridge I serv Krashlyn and I a piece each.

"Oh my.......goodness." Ash says. "Tried really hard not to swear there.

"Thank you." I say.

"This is amazing." Ali says.

"I seriously don't know how Kelley is still in such good shape if you cook like this." Ash says.

"Same." Kelley says.

"Well we're gonna finish our meal off camera." I say then I look to the two players. "Ash and Ali thank you again for being here today."

"My pleasure." Ash says.

"Thanks for having us." Ali says as I look back at the camera.

"I'll leave Ash and Ali's links in the description so you can follow them and I'll see you all next time, Peace."