Blaine out his hands up in the air. " everything's good". He said and walked away.

I stood there rubbing my arm where his grip had been. Everyone was still staring which made me feel like the wall's were closing in even though I was outside. Securing my backpack closer to me I walked off briskly and stopped at the nearest bathroom. Once inside I let it all out. Looking in the mirror I watched my tears call as I wondered what had came over me. What was wrong with me? Never had I acted out like these.

Eventually I cleaned myself up and drug through the remainder of the day.  Instead of walking to Blaine's car I sped walked to the buses. Once at home I couldn't get the events of the day off of my mind. I was worried about what would happen this Saturday as well as wondered if Blaine would whine to my father. One thing was certain though, I had to warn Duel. This just wasn't right and shouldn't be happening. Thankfully it was Friday so I was allowed out of the house. Giving my mom some false story I hopped in the van and begin to drive around town. Duel shouldn't be hard to spot in that car of his.

However it took longer than I expected. I finally saw his car parked at the strip mall. Parking the van, I begin to walk around the shops looking for him. I was about to call it quits when I saw him through the window of a cookie shop. He was leaning against the counter smiling at the girl behind the counter. Rolling my eye's, I swung the door open and walked up behind him. I stared at his back and inwardly cringed as I heard him talk to the girl. "So you want to have fun with me after you get off beautiful?"

The girl smiled and acted all giddy but before she could give a answer I tapped Duel sharply on his shoulder. I jumped back as he turned quickly as if he were about to attack. When he saw me he rolled his eye's. "Can I have a word with you?" I demanded .

Shrugging his shoulders he spoke in a bored tone. "Go ahead".

" Privately". I snapped growing irritated.

Acting as if I had ruined a surprise he turned to the girl. "Don't go anywhere. This will only take a sec."

" Ugh". I groaned and tugged him by his arm toward the door. Looking over my shoulder I assured the girl that he would be back. "Lover not will be back in a few. Bake a cookie or something" .

Dang. I just surprised myself at how rude I was to the girl. Something defiantly isn't right with me. Pulling Duel along I chose a bench off to side where we could talk privately. "You have a change of heart". Duel smirked.

"Not hardly." . I snarled.

"Okay, then this conversation is over". Duel said starting to get up.

" Sit. This is important ". I ordered.

" Then get on with it". He barked.

"Last night when I was with you what did you do to Marissa?"

" Just sent her on her way. Why? "

"She told everyone that you pulled a gun in her?"

Duel laughed. "Yea, I may have done that".

" What? " I screeched.

"Relax. I wasn't going to actually shoot her. I just flipped my jacket open and showed it to her. And it worked. The bitch left me alone".

" No it didn't ". I insisted.

" She told everyone and now several guy's are planning to jump you Saturday night. So you can't be going out and you can't go to the quarry ". I informed him.

" And why should I trust you? " He piqued up.

Getting frustrated I stood up and swung my hands in the air. "Look, I'm just trying to do you a favor. The rest is up to you. Really after the way you acted the other night I shouldn't have even warned you. I should've kept my mouth shut and let you get beat" .

"Don't do me any favors and there's only a few people I trust in this world and you aren't one of them" . He stated.

"Really I don't care what you think of me, I probably think worse of you. Had I not assumed that Marissa was lying about the entire gun thing I wouldn't have spoke up for you or gave you a heads up". I snapped.

" what do you mean spoke up for me? " Duel asked.

"I tried to convince Blaine to not do this, that Marissa was lying but it's not important anymore. Better get back to cookie girl". I said nodding my head toward the cookie shop and started to walk off.

I heard Duel call my name a few time's but I didn't even bother. I just kept walking. Once home I looked at my phone and seen several missed calls from Blaine but I meant what I said. I was done. Instead of worrying any further I crawled into bed and fell asleep.

The next day after giving it some thought I decided to head to the quarry to be with my friend's. I knew Blaine would probably be there but I could handle him. I can't live in fear of going places simply because he might be there. All was well for the first hour or so but eventually Blaine showed up with his friend's. Automatically he walked over to me and pulled me in for a hug. "Have you came to your senses?" He asked .

Breaking free from his hold I pushed him away. "This isn't a joke Blaine. Now leave me alone". I insisted.

" Stop this shit Chelly. You're acting like a child". Blaine yelled.

Infuriated by his word's, I stormed off and I don't know why I did it but I did, I grabbed up a random guy that we went to school with and smashed my lips to his. I guess you could say I did it to show Blaine that he could no longer control me and that we were really over. However I didn't expect Blaine to react the way that he did. With a red face he begin to stalk toward me and slung his beer in my direction. I squealed and darted out of the way. "You've gone too far now Chelly". He barked.

I was frozen with fear and didn't know what to expect. My heart begin to pound as he got closer. Just as he neared me a car horn begin to blare.  Everyone turned their attention to the noise. There was Duel's black Audi. He stepped from his car and took a few steps before saying. "I heard their was a few fucks here wanting to try me?"

Blaine stepped up. "Wasn't a smart idea to show your face here pussy".

Calmly, Duel removed his jacket and laid it on the hood of his car. "I didn't come here to talk fuck face. I came here to call the one's out who want to try me" .

Everyone drew around nearly making a circle around the two guy's. Duel crossed his arm's. "I'm waiting". He seemed to taunt.

A few of Blaines buddy's stepped up beside Blaine. "Just three of you? This won't take long" . Duel laughed.

"Hope you can back all that mouth up". Blaine tossed back making his way towards Duel as his friend's begin to follow.

" stop Blaine ". I pleaded.

Blaine laughed and glanced at me. "You want me to stop?" He asked with a smirk.

" Yes, please".

"On one condition Chelly. I'll stop when you stop acting crazy and go get in my car so we can work this out".

I hated him in that moment because he knew he had me. Blaine knew how I detested fights and used it against me. "Fine". I gritted out and started toward his car.

" Whoa, wait. I came here to fight. Chelly stay put. Don't you dare get in his car". Duel said.

This only angered Blaine more so he went at Duel. Duel laughed and quickly ducked and flipped Blaine over his back. The other guy's came at him at once but not one of them got a hit in. Duel was fast and to be honest I'd never seen anyone fight like this. In fact none of us had. Everyone stood there in awe. Every time Duel's fist connected with one of the guy's faces blood would spurt from their mouth or nose. Then Blaine got back to his feet and charged Duel. Duel stopped him short with a direct hit to the nose. We all gasped as we heard bone crush and saw blood spew. Blaine fell to his knees cupping his broken nose. Duel gripped his hair and was preparing to strike again but I ran forward. "No". I screamed.

Duel looked at me and gave me that grin then proceeded to hammer Blaine even though I continued to plead for him to stop. By the time Duel was done none of the guy's were standing. As calmly as he removed his jacket he put it back on, got in his car and left. I scooped down to Blaine to offer my help. As I drove him to the hospital I couldn't get the images of the fight out of my mind. There was something defiantly not right about any of this.