Chapter 5

I'm so so so so so so so so so so so so SO sorry!!! I am having my final exams this week and barely had any time to update! I know that my last update was like... what? Two months ago?! But my teachers just wouldn't cut me some slack and stop giving homeworks and tests! I'm just so, purely, totaly, from the bottomest bottom of my heart, that I'm so sorry! By the way... I'm putting a LITTLE bit of my new interest. You'll find out throughout the chapter(s) ; )

Oh, and there's also going to be a little bit of sexual contents. A tiny bit!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A groan escaped the pinkette's mouth as she dropped her body onto her comfortable bed. School was over, finally over. Right now, she just wished her uncle never sent her here. It was her first day here, yet the stupid teachers already gave out homeworks. Tons of them.

Scarlette's P.O.V (Well that's a first...)

'I'll do it later' I sighed as she got up and slouched to the bathroom to bathe. I turned on the taps and stripped down to my undergarments then set up a new album CD that I just bought. I was so happy that they released their new album, Lucifer. I started jumping up and down while squealing and imagining their faces. (photo of what they look like is in the media)

Then when the tub was filled, I completely took off my remaining clothes and sank in, letting the warmth of the hot water embrace me as I closed my eyes. But suddenly opened them again and stood up and exited the tub, wrapped a towel around me, and pressed the play button on my Philips branded radio.

(Keep in mind that I translated it to English)

Even if I try to avoid you, I can't find a place to hide

I am trapped by you - who I can't even deny

If it was love, if you really loved me, don't do this to me

Their angelic voices filled the bathroom and I squealed in glee. His voice makes my skin crawl and goosebumps start to cover my body.

Her whisper is the Lucifer

'Yes, honey.. I am the Lucifer!' I thought as I drowned my red face in the water and screamed. Good thing the water was silencing my defening scream, or someone will barge in on me sooner or later.

If you tie me down and trap me,

Then our love is also tied down

The future is also tied down

It can't grow anymore

Freely empty yourself and only look at me

I'll fill you only, I'll completely fill you only

I blushed as my dirty mind do its bussiness. Ieeee~! Who knew those innocent boys would have such dirty minds? If some of you readers have innocent minds, you wouldn't understand me.

Well anyway~ YES, BABE, FILL ME! UNTIL THERE'S NO WAY I CAN'T BEAR YOUR PREFECT CHILD!!!!

My face was completely red by now. I can already imagine it... I don't know if I should tell you~ What if you're 10 year old little boys and girls?

The bath continued for an hour with me screaming and imagining dirty stuffs most of the time. What? You didn't think I would actually be like this, did you? Ha. I'm just putting up an act so people won't know how weird I am.

I exited the tub, dried myself, and proceeded to put my clothes on before going out of the bathroom and head to my study table to do my tortuting pile of homework. Sighing deeply, I plucked my earphones and turned up some music.

_____________________________

11. 30 p.m

That was what my phone clock read when I finished my homework. I quickly plopped myself onto the bed and fell asleep and drifted off to a rather... hot dream. *cue nosebleed*

~Dream~

"mmm..." a moan erupted from her lips as the man hovering above her smirked as they both panted.

"Ha.. You're enjoying this, aren't you?" he grunted as he thrusted back inside her, earning himself a moan of pleasure form the girl. Running his fingers through her long pink hair, the man kissed the pinkette before thrusting deeper once more.

"A-ah~" she moan between their kiss. Taking this as an opening, he shoved his tongue inside her warm mouth as it licked and poked every inch of her mouth.

~Dream End~

_______________________________

Scarlette's eyes snaps open as her upper body jerked up. Her face was painted a dark shade of red as she panted heavily.

Why did I get such a dirty dream?! And it was about me and Jonghyun, too! Damn it! He sounded so sexy!

And with that thought, she covered her face with both hands and plopped back down to the bed, unconsiously picturing what would've happened if she hadn't woke up from such a perfect dream. Blushing even more, she decided to go to the toilet to wash her face and her dirty imaginations away.

Splash

Her face was dripping wet before she blindly grabbed her small hand towel to wipe the water away. Suddenly, she had the urge to urinate so Scarlette pulled down her pants and panty while speen-walk to the toilet seat. After finishing her bussiness, she wiped her area clean and grabbed her panty to slide it through her ankles. But stopped when she felt something. It was wet.

She got wet by a frickin' wet dream!

Not minding the... problem, she quickly slipped on her panty and pants and slipped to bed. Then her mind started to play more imaginative scenes.

"Grah! Stop it!" she screamed as a pillow of her's was squished to her painted face. "Damn it..." she cursed into the soft thing.

After half an hour of attempts to fall asleep, she finally did by listening to some Korean songs (by SHINee and EXO, of course)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry. Just had to. Hehe..

Yes. I'm not telling the slightest clue about the band mentioned here, nor the names. I'm just that possesive *shrug*

And yes. That sexual scene... It was... uncomfortable to write. But for the sakes of those dirty minded perverts out there reading this book, here 'ya go!

Well... That's all, folks!