Chapter 8

The next morning, the class discussed their plans further. It has been decided that three people will do the script, five people will become the make-up artists, four will be the costume designer, and the characters will buy their own personal needs (example, a wig). It was only a month before the talent show and the class had already started preparing.

"Hey, are you guys done with the script?" Scarlette asked the group of three.

"Just a few more lines and the script is complete," they smiled at her before continuing their work and she walked away.

"Hey, Nami," she greeted one of her best friends in the school; the only girl one in the class.

"Hey!" the orange haired woman greeted back when she looked up from her work.

Nami was in charge of making sure everything was in perfact shape; the script, the costumes, the costumes, the props, the wigs, everything. Right now she was looking at some of the costumes sewn by the students. It wasn't bad, actually. The Snow White dress was the classic blue, black and yellow dress with a red cape attached on the back. The prince's costume was a blue button up shirt with yellow shoulder rests (is that what you call it?) and loose white arm clothes, a pair of blue pants, grey boots, and a red cape.

"Good, good, good- wait!" she screamed when the orange haired girl saw the wigs. "Buy better quality wigs! This is hideous!"

She turned around to her friend with a smile. "Yes?"

"I swear you are so bipolar,"

She rolled her eyes and said, "look who's talking,"

"Anyway, I wanna ask if everything's ready?"

"Aside from the wigs-" Nami glared at the poor student. "-everything's in tip-top shape."

Scarlette sighed, "that's good to hear. It's only one more month and we still have to memorize and practice the script."

Suddenly, the orangenette snapped her head up. "Hey," she called. "I heard the school's gonna have some idols as the special guests. Wonder who they are?"

"Huh," the pinkette scoffed. "Idols. From the streets."

"I'm serious! The whole school's talking about it!"

"What country are the 'idols' from?" she asked, quoting idols.

"Hmm, I heard they debuted in Korea, but released an album here in Japan,"

"Boy or girl?"

"Boys. They're in a group, I heard,"

"Are they cute?"

"How am I supposed to know?"

"Who are you talking about?" Luffy suddenly came in, looping his arms around the girls' bodies.

"Boys," the two chorused.

Then Luffy walked away.

"Nami-san! We're done with the script!" The group of three shouted from their table.

Nami and Scarlette walked over to check the script and both hummed with approval. "Nice. We'll keep this one."

It was recess by the time the class finished the costume tries and the script reading.

"Scarlette!" a rich masculine voice, thick with accent, cheerfully came up from behind them. When the two girls turned around, they were met face-to-face with the charming Russian man Scarlette had met before.

"Viktor!" Scarlette exclaimed as the taller man engulfed her into a tight hug – something Scarlette notice foreigners do to everybody.

"You met before?" Nami gasped, shocked at the friendliness the two harbored – she was a little jealous.