This girl part 1

Chapter 1- two faced people

There is this girl who seems really nice you can trust her with anything but if she feels left out then she'll be angry, if you make a joke and she gets offended your in the wrong. It's never her in the wrong its always you no matter if you've done something or not this girl brings up the past fights holds grudges and uses them against you every time this girl will show her true colours to some people but if she shows you her true colours and you have a fight she'll be so fake to everybody she gets along well with or people she hardly knows. Or if you have a fight with this girl she'll play the victim to the teachers and coordinators then she'll act really strong or talk crap about you behind your back and get away with it. This girl can't be trusted because when you get along it won't last long and then she knows all your secrets so be careful with what you do or she might use them against you.

Chapter 2- fake people

When your friends with this girl she will wear what she wants when she wants she'll act what She always does but when you have a fight or disagreement and she hangs out with other people and will change just so she can fit in and be like everybody else. she'll go out and buy the best pair of shorts that the popular people might have just to fit in she will go along with people and won't be herself. She will agree with everbody elses opinions despite her own. She will change.

Chapter 3- social media
This girl feels really left out easily, for example if you put a selfie or picture up with some other friends and she's not in it she will start to feel left out then when you have a fight she will eventually block you delete you from her contacts or something like that or she will get one of her new friends to follow you after she's blocked you and probably report back to her.

Chapter 4- stealing

This girl isn't happy with her own life so she has to take the people your friends with or you care about and use them against you she will tell them all these sad story's to make them feel like what you've done all these horrible things to her. She will take your friends people you care about, family your crush she will use these people to get to you and this will usually end friendships create fights or something. If she can not get to you by taking these people away and turning them against you she will copy you or create more fights or spread the word so then most people will think of you as a bully for what you have done to her.

Chapter 5- hypocritical
When you are friends with this girl she hates it when people are really hypocritical and she will be really annoyed when they are but there's a different set of rules according to her when you are fighting it's like everything will change just because your fighting. When you are fighting she will be hypocritical in a number of ways eg: she says she hates hypocritical people when I ur friends then when your fighting she's hypocritical and doesn't care if other people are hypocritical.

Chapter 6- over reacting

This girl will make the tiniest of the problems that aren't even a problem till she brings it up she will make it huge and over react on just about everything, okay so you might have a friendship group with the 5 of you and say two of you take multiple selfies without this girl and Post them she will get offended and cause problems even though you offered to include her in them. You might have a fight and then she will over react by acting all upset crying etc or she will be a real smart ass and think that she's better than everybody. She will tell everybody so it makes her look like the little innocent victim.

Chapter 7- gossip

When your friends with this girl you tell secrets and gossip and if you are talking about other people she will agree with what you say but as soon as your in a fight she will go and hang out with the people she talked Caro about and could tell them what you've said about them just to save herself for the future if those people find out.

chapter 8- spoilt and rotten
This girl is spoilt. She has to have the best of the best, or it's not good enough for her she just has to have it all the latest fashion style the best phone everything she has to have it. She'll get the best of the best from her loving parents that would do anything for there only child who in there eyes is a "angel" well if she got her phone taken off her that's all she would talk about and brag about that her parents don't have any rights to take it off her after her parents have gone and spent money for there little "angel" her parents are totally brainwashed and blind to the act that this girl puts on just to get the best of the best.

Chapter 9- seeking revenge
If this girl isn't happy than nobody can be happy it's as simple as that. If this girl is unhappy or your fighting with each other she will find a way to get to you, weather she copy's your life, steals people and turns them against you no matter what she will eventually work out what your weak point is so that she can get to you and make you feel guilty for what she thinks you've done. This girl will eventually get to you weather she tells the teachers, steals people copy's you once she does get to you she will know by how you react and if you give her the reaction your looking for she will keep going until your life becomes hell and she's taken everything you do and the people that you care about she won't be happy.