Chapter 1

I saw this beautiful girl as I was taking notes, Matt snap out of yourself. Start writing Nash said oh sorry she's just so beautiful. ok, well you can check her out after class Nash said as Matt finally took his hazel eyes off her. She turned to him.
Matthew Espinosa, right?

Yes, and who might you be?

I'm Miley, and no not Miley Cyrus she said giggling

Well, Miley your beautiful. Matt said as he bit his lip

Thanks Matt, seriously I love you, you have always been my favorite viner

How about we make a vine after class together?

I'd love too. She smiled and caught up on her notes and Matt did the same as he smiled.

After class:

Hey Miley, wait up!

Oh hey matt, i have to hurry and get home and take care of some things, but how about you swing by later?

Oh yeah sure!

Ok see you whenever miley said winking and walking away

"Zayuuummmm" she is so beautiful

Miley's prov:
As soon as I got home I ran up to my room to put my bag down, I set my phone down determined to go fix my messy bun as i saw I got a text.
❤️MATT: hello gorgeous, I'll be over in 30-45 minutes. is that okay??
To MATT: hey espinosa, that will be fine. 💙 I love you
To MATT: OMG! I'm so sorry that wasn't supposed to happen!!!
❤️MATT: what If I told you I love you too?
To MATT: that would make me feel better lol
❤️MATT: well then, I love you Miley 💕
To MATT: damn Matt, how do you always know how to make my day???
❤️MATT: I'm good.. Well, see you soon princess!
To MATT: okay. But I have a question first!!
❤️MATT: what is it?
To MATT: I would like us to be more than friends but do you feel the same way?
❤️MATT: actually I do, literally since I first saw your beautiful face. lol will you go out with me??!
To MATT: I would love too ❤️❤️
❤️MATT: it's a date, and I promise I won't let you down.
To MATT: I believe you Matt :) I'm going to take a quick shower love you 💙
❤️MATT: okay, I will be thinking about you 😏
I set my phone down and ran to the bathroom I washed my face And ran the water, I washed my hair and my body and hurry and got out making Sure to not keep Matt waiting. I hurried and dryed my hair and put it in a fish tail braid and then put on a black skirt and peach belly shirt wanting to impress matthew but teasing him at the same time. Then you
heard a knock on the door you opened the door and saw flowers sitting on the first step you picked them up smelling them and reading the card: dear miley, I didn't want to let you down. Turn the corner and then tell me if I let you down ❤️ xoxo- matthew espinosa
Miley's prov:
I turned the corner and didn't see MATT anywhere until I heard him playing music from the roof it made me burst out into laughter
"Matt your adorable you know that right"
"Stop talking and come dance with me" matt said with a wink 😉
I put the flowers on the front porch and I climbed the ladder, "matt this is all so amazing" she said giving him a hug
"Aw I'm glad you like it since you are my girlfriend now" MATT said with the widest smile ever.
Miley smiled and grabbed her phone, she went onto vine "ready to make the best vine ever?"
"Sure" MATT said
"Hey guys I wanted to tell you guys matthew and I are effcially dating, love you guys"
"Yay, Matt said winking ready to dance"
"Hold on a sec, I got a text"
Babe: (which is her ex boyfriend who she is still in love with) hey sexy, on the way over here tonight can you grab some condoms?
To babe: (; sure 😏
Babe: I love you
To babe: I love you more!
"Who's texting you?" MATT asked
"Oh my mom, ready to dance?"
Babe: I can't wait to f you tonight
Matt ran and grabbed my phone, "who the hell is babe? And why is he saying he's going to fuck my girlfriend?
"SERIOUSLY MILEY, YOUR CHEATING ON ME? I NEW YOU WERE A BITCH"
"Matt I'm sorry I said with a tear in my eye"
"Your going to go have fucking sex with someone who will probably make you feel so much better then I ever will"
"That's not true MATT, calm down you don't understand he's my ex"
"WHY THE FUCK IS YOUR EX SAYING HE WANTS TO FUCK YOU TONIGHT? And WHY THE HELL IS HIS CONTACT BABE?"
"Matt calm down"
"No I'm out of here, I thought you were a good person but your just a slut, don't talk to me"
"Matt wait!"
"No I am going home unlike you, have fun with your sex tonight hope it feels so good for you"
I started crying, he called me a slut fuck him I will show him I can be a slut
To babe: fuck it, we don't need condoms I want you to fuck me so hard!
Babe: what? No condoms? Why?
To babe: because I don't want to, are you okay with that?
Babe: oh yeah, come over! Now!
To babe: k on my way.
To MATT: I'm sorry, I didn't know what he was talking about. I don't want to fuck him, can we please be okay again?
Matts prov:
I got to my house and ran in and slammed the door, I ran up to my room and cryed in my pillow, it was weird I have never cryed over a girl before and I still feel crazy in love with Miley even though she broke my heart into peices. I heard a knock on the door but it was just my mom because she left her key in her locker at work "hey MATT come let me in please" yelled his mom from the window MATT got up and wiped off the tears and unlocked the door, "hey sweetie, are you okay?" Matts mom asked MATT giving him a hug "no mom my girlfriend is cheating well my ex girlfriend we broke up because she was having sex with her ex while we where together" Matt said falling to the ground with his head in his hands, "babe I am so sorry, I have never seen you so upset, things will get better you deserve the best just remember that." Matts mom said smiling "thank you mom" matt smiled "I'm going to go take a nap" Matt said as he was walking up the stairs and still crying.
Miley's prov:
"Holy shit Matt answer you damn phone" Miley said to herself
I called him again, and again, and again, and it went straight to voicemail "fuck it, I'm going to joes house to show him how good he can make me feel"
To babe: on my way 😘
Babe: I don't know if we should do this, I saw the vine you and MATT made.
To babe: it's nothing, it dosen't mean anything, matts a peice of shit.
Babe: no don't come over, I don't like you anymore ok bye
To babe: what the fuck? Who's gonna eat me then?
Babe: aww pour miley go cry to your rich ass parents you used me for sex and I don't like that one bit!!!
To babe: come on babe admit I taste good.
Babe: Ew shut the fuck up and go have sex with someone else I am blocking your number now bye bye bitch
To babe: fine you dick.
"I am so mad" miley said and she through her phone out the window "what the hell was that" her mom said marching upstairs "oh I was sitting on my chair and I had my phone in my hand and I almost fell out the window but I let my phone fall instead"
Miley said still completely pissed off.
"Oh you poor baby, I am so glad you didn't die her mom said, come on let's go get you a new phone baby and some Starbucks" she said with a smile.
"Okay" is all you said as you were looking out the window "oh and I am going to take that chair," her mom said laughing "come on you bitch we are going to get your lame ass phone then I'm going to jacks so hurry up" lexi said (my sister) "don't call me a bitch, and I don't care about your stupid boyfriend he is ugly anyways" you said walking right past her glaring.