Training day

August 26th, 2008
Matthew Lucas Roberts

It's 4:45 am 15 minutes before we have to wake up for training but I made sure I wake up at this time every day, it bothered Jennifer a lot but she knew it was for a good cause. Derrick, Eric, and I have all woken up got dressed and made our beds, by the time the drill instructors came through they were suprised our efforts they had made all three of use squad leaders for three different groups, one recon team and two assault groups. I was the recon squad leader and Derrick and Eric were the assault squad leaders. Our squads were the top teams in the whole boot camp.

Tomorrow we have a drill to test if my recon team could rescue the two assault teams from every drill instructor and two other teams. everyone else is in a giant room watching a theatre screen to see our performance (God I hope this goes well).

August 27th, 2008
Matthew Lucas Roberts

I told my men "alright guys it's time to get out brothers back". As we set down the trail we knew there were guards patrolling the area so we posted up at a near by wrecked building "Rodrigues and Ericsson you guys go to the top of this building and give us sniper cover, the rest of you with me". It was only a 10 man team but we were the best. I took point as the rest followed a gaurs came around the corner but I had taken him out with the rubber knife we use in training, Frank and Bobby had taken out 2 more that were a little but away from our position.

Rodrigues an Ericsson had a location on their positions about 2 clicks down the road (clicks=miles) as we continued down the road we got ourselves to the two teams locations, luckily we were only using bean bag guns and rifles cause I shot two guys in the head on accident. We split into two teams of 4 and went for the two teams. My team crept into the back of the building taking each man out with silenced pistols we had freed the first team but the other half of my team hadn't checked in I had two men from my half escort Derricks team out of the compound.

Ericsson had pointed out that the other half of my team had been taken out I waited for Rodrigues and Ericsson to get down to my position to free Eric's team we split into twos two in the back and two in the front we freed Eric's team and finished the training. out drill instructor told us we did a fantastic job with the least amount of casualties, but he told us we shouldn't have had any so that's the bad news we have more training though so we should be getting better.

Signed off,
Matthew Lucas Roberts