Chapter 1

As I rushed into my room I layer down on my bed. What was I thinking? Running off with Andrew. Led alone going to his house while his parents were gone. But I loved every second of it. His hands, his lips, his abs, his body, I loved it. Last night went a little bit like this

~Andrews house~

"Baby, come here. Hurry up before people see you." Andrew said.
He grabbed me by the waist and helped me get into his house through the window.
"I can't believe I'm here, with you, and we are together". I told him.
"Let's go upstairs." He suggested
As we went upstairs he took me so his room. His bed wasn't made and he had clothes scattered all around the floor. I went and laid down on his bed.
"Baby?" Andrew asked.
"Yes, did you need to ask me something?" I asked him.
"I really wanted to try something tonight." He told me as he brushed his hand against my leg.
"Like what?" I asked confused like.
He aggressively got on top of me and pushed me onto the bed. Then slowly he leaned in to kiss me. It felt so good, his lips on mine. He started kissing my neck and I gave in. That's my weakness, my neck. Andrews body is so warm and muscular. I feel up and down his abs for the longest time. I made sure he knew I loved the feeling of his abs. He pulled my shirt off and sat me up.
"May I?" He asked as he tugged at my bra strap.
"Go ahead daddy." I told him.
He took my bra off and started to stare at my boobs like he had never seen something so beautiful. But they are boobs, how are they beautiful?
"You are so sexy." He told me.
I felt his mouth suction around my breast. He was sucking like a baby sucks a bottle. Sucking and then squeezing, I couldn't help but moan. My panties we soaking wet and we haven't really done anything. I have a feeling I will be losing my virginity sooner than I had hoped.