○One○

Triggers/Warnings
Surprisingly clean, I'm surprised by myself, I didn't even use swear words like, how? Anyway, nothing not cool here.
273 words
_______________________________________
"So pretty."
Lassiter whispered into Shawn's ear.
"Baby, my dad's right in the other room!"
Henry had invited Lassiter over for steaks, and Lassiter awkwardly had no excuse.
It was incredibly weird to be invited as a friend by your boyfriend's dad who doesn't know you're dating his son.
Shawn had showed up for help on a case, and all Lassiter wanted to do was kiss him.
So later in the evening Shawn got up and walked over to the kitchen and Lassiter followed him, saying he needed to refill his water.
And that's where they were now.
Shawn pinned against the wall out of sight of the living room, Lassiter pressing kisses to his lips, cheeks, neck.
"Lassie.."
Shawn whispered into Lassiter's hair as Lassiter leaned his head around to kiss the area near Shawn's ear.
"Baby we should go back my dad will wonder,"
"Carlton! Shawn!"
The two men jumped apart to see Henry standing in the kitchen frowning at them.
"What in the world is happening?"
"Um, dad, I'm dating Lassiter."
"Oh. Well, I think I'm ready to turn in, why don't you two get going."
Lassiter and Shawn walked in silence to the door, but once they stepped outside Henry called for Shawn.
Shawn gave Lassiter a "oh well" look and walked in.
Lassiter waited outside, hoping he didn't get Shawn in trouble.
Shawn stormed outside a few minutes later, grabbed Lassiter's hand and pulled them to Lassiter's car.
"What did he say?"
"Mostly just that I shouldn't be dating a work partner."
"What did you say."
"That I didn't care."
And then Shawn leaned in for another kiss.