Babe(Sanemi)

Cheating!Sanemi x Reader
🌬🌊🌬🌊🌬🌊🌬🌊🌬🌊🌬🌊
I don't own anything but the plot of this story.
ENJOY!!
⚠️Warning: Harsh language and a bit of lime.⚠️
🌬🌊🌬🌊🌬🌊🌬🌊🌬🌊🌬🌊 [What a waste
Taking down the pictures and the plans we made, yeah
And it's strange how your face doesn't look so innocent
Your secret has its consequence and that's on you, babe
I break down every time you call
We're a wreck, you're the wrecking ball
We said no one else, how could you do this, babe?
You really blew this, babe
We ain't getting through this one, babe
This is the last time I'll ever call you, babe]-Babe by Sugerland & Taylor Swift
🌬🌊🌬🌊🌬🌊🌬🌊🌬🌊🌬🌊

We had known each other since we first started our work as pillars. Sanemi was Wind and I was [Pillar of choice]. Although we fought like cats and dogs at first,we soon overcame our differences. We had even began dating after a year of being together;we were both 16. We had done everything together and Sanemi began to show a softer side of himself to me. I honestly believed that we would make it in life. Getting married, raising babies and growing old together. Or at least that's what I thought. About two months before our five year anniversary, Sanemi started to become really distant with me. Staying out later than normal, and slowly but surely falling back into his old ways with me. It became the first day we met all over again. "I'm leaving for my mission." He called out. "Where to this time?" I asked him out of pure curiosity. "THAT'S NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS WOMAN!!" He suddenly yelled, startling me a bit. After that I heard the door slam shut. I shook my head at him. 'What's wrong Sanemi?' I thought. I made my way to the master's mansion and  knocked on the door. "Come in." A soft voice called from inside. "Greetings Otakata-sama." I spoke softly as I bowed down. "Hello sweet child. What brings you here?" The man asked. "I've been meaning to ask about Sanemi's missions." I told him. Kagaya frowned upon hearing about Sanemi's so-called 'missions'. "I'm sorry my dear but I have not assigned Sanemi missions for the last three weeks." I frowned and stood up. "Thank you sir. I'm sorry to be a bother." I said as I left. I whistled loudly before holding out my arm. My Kasugai crow soon swooped down and landed on my outstretched arm, a trick that took a couple days to master. "Take me to Sanemi." I said. The bird cawed as it flew off. I followed after it on foot. After about two hours of walking, I upon a village. My crow cawed lowly from its perch by an upstairs window. I leaped up beside my bird and a harsh gasp left my lips. There was Sanemi laying with another woman on the bed. His hand groping her breast while he was suckling her neck. I jumped down and ran to the first person who came to my mind. Mitsuri, the love pillar. "Mitsuri!" I cried as I burst into her estate, startling both her and Iguro. "Woah! [Y/N], what is it?" Mitsuri asked as I threw myself into her arms. "It's S-Sanemi. He's-" I tried to explain but I just broke down sobbing. "What did he do." Iguro spoke as he gently rubbed my back. Both Love and Snake Pillars trying to comfort me. I calmed down after a few minutes and pulled out of Mitsuri's embrace. "Do you want to tell us what happened?" Iguro asked. "I caught him cheating on me. That's where he went when he said he had a mission." Iguro growled softly at the news. Even Mitsuri was mad and it's rare for her to get mad at anything. "Why don't you move in with me until we figure everything out okay?" The Love Pillar asked. I nodded and with help from Iguro we moved my stuff from the Wind estate to the Love estate. When Sanemi returned that night, all three of us were waiting for him. "Have fun with that slut?" I asked him. "What are you talking about [Y/N]?" He asked trying to play innocent. I scoffed at the scar-riddled man. "Your secret has its consequence and that's on you, babe." I said growling out the last word. "What secret?" He said. Iguro's snake even hissed in annoyance as I rolled my eyes. "STOP PLAYING DUMB YOU SON OF A BITCH! I CAUGHT YOU CHEATING ON ME. WE'RE DONE." I yelled causing him and the two beside me to jump by in fear. "Let's go." I said as I walked passed the cheater, Mitsuri and Iguro right behind me. "Oh and Sanemi." I said as I turned to the man. "This is the last time I'll ever call you babe." With that I slammed the door and walked away from that house for the last time.

🌬🌊🌬🌊🌬🌊🌬🌊🌬🌊🌬🌊
Please remember to vote and comment
Love y'all😘