I'll Wait For You (SabiGiyuu)

Sabito x Giyu
(Best ship!!! FIGHT MEH!!!)
🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊
I don't own anything but the plot of this story.
ENJOY!!
🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

[I'll wait for you at Heaven's gate. Oh I don't care how long it takes. And I'll tell St. Pete "I can't come in without my love and my best friend." Oh this ain't nothing new. Sweetheart I'll wait for you.]- I'll Wait For You By Joe Nichols
🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊
The day Sabito passed away was the hardest for 13-year-old Giyu. He lost his best friend and swore that no matter what happened he would never forgive that demon. That's how he became a pillar; his promise to his long lost friend. But losing a loved one is never easy to cope with and the pain never goes away. Two days more and the salmon-haired boy would be gone for 8 years. Giyu locked himself away from everyone as that day drew nearer. "Giyu?" Tanjiro's voice sounded through the bedroom door followed by Shinobu's. "Just leave him be." The sound of footprints retreating from his room was heard as he buried his face in the pillow, trying to hide the tears. A few moments later a new voice was heard. "Giyu? Otakata-sama needs you." Mitsuri said softly. The water pillar sighed softly before pushing his body up. "Alright." He muttered. The boy then made his way to the master's room. "Sir?" He asked as he stepped in. "Tomioka." Kagaya spoke softly. "I'm letting you have the next week off." Giyu was stunned. "Master I...Why?" He questioned. "Because I, too, know what it's like to lose someone you love." Kagaya said smiling softly. "Thank you sir." The water pillar said before leaving. He traveled down to Urokodaki's as that was the last place where he was truly happy. Giyu soon found the boulder that he and Sabito had climbed upon as children. It had been sliced down the center due to Tanjiro using it for his final test before Final Selection. "Damn." Giyu muttered softly as he traced the cut. "He did quite a number on our stone, didn't he?" A soft voice chuckled. The water pillar gasped as he looked up. Sitting on top of the stone, looking the way he had way back when, was Sabito. The salmon-haired boy laughed softly at the older boy's reaction. "But I thought you had already gone home after Tanjiro defeated the hand-demon." Giyu said. "No way. I was waiting on my best friend." Sabito said as he jumped off the stone. "I see you mixed our haoris." Giyu nodded softly as the younger boy traced the stitch where an once 13-year-old boy had attempted to sew the two together. "Why didn't you go home when you had the chance?" Giyu asked. "I told you, I'm waiting for my best friend before I go." Sabito said. "And hey, stop crying every time this day comes. I'm in a better place now, you know that." Giyu nodded at the boy. "Good. Now I believe it's time for you to head back to the Corps." Sabito said with a smile. "Yeah." Giyu said returning the small gesture. Life went on and Giyu kept his promise to Sabito. Even though it still hurt him, Giyu stopped crying on the boy's death day. Always remembering that he would see him again when the lord called him home. When that day came Sabito met him at Heaven's gate. "I told you didn't I? I'll wait for you." With that the boys Sabito, who has and will always be 13, and Giyu, who was returned to the same age the moment he entered heaven, walked hand-in-hand into the place of eternal peace together. Reuniting once more in the heavens above.

🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊
Please remember to comment and vote.
Love y'all 😘