The begining

Hello! My name is Skylar but most people call me sky.I'm 5'3 I have long brown hair with light purple ombré tips . Today's my first day of 10th grade *yay*sarcasem.since I heard its gonna be hot I put on a light blue tank top with Ariel on it with some ripped white high waisted shorts also some pink flower vans then I put a French braid in my hair with a flower crown and some bracelets .My mom and dad left really early for work so I packed my lunch and toasted a bagel.

*car ride*

Finally I'm at school and I saw my two BFFS Grace and Ava.we compared our schedules and me and Ava have all the same classes except for first period I have that with grace though.Of course first period I have gym and I forgot my gym clothes!great!But I put them in my bag?! Them...those idiots.theres 6 of them I put down my backpack and they must've taken my clothes out!so I ran outside and yep.there were my gym clothes in a huge puddle of water!grace told me that his locker is two down from hers so they must've planned this!they have been torturing me since 5th grade and I don't know why the only people that know are grace and ava.so I had no clothes so I got yelled at and spit on at the same time by the gym coach! The boys names were jc kian Rickey Conner sam and Trevor. I mean I never did anything to them so why do they hate me?And my day gets worse after that!