***********************************************************************

Minutes passed slowly as one by one the people before Jenny introduced themselves, Bonnie Chica Mangle Foxy and Freddie; the animatronics of the pizzeria since its original creation and in their words her new family. Freddie spun his words slowly telling her their deepest secret, how animatronics could somehow meld their metal into flesh when night fell and they could move; they said they didn't know how it happened it was just how they always were. Never once did they deny that they killed and mutilated many humans before, in fact they made it clear they would never do that to HER; stating she should know in case anyone else dared to trespass and they responded. According to what they said during the day they were conscious and aware of everything going on around them, but their actions were limited to their programmed actions if they chose to follow them; but at night they had freedom to do as they wished either in their animatronic state or change to their flesh form. Mangle had stepped in to explain how they all came to love her when she came to them, repairing them not because she had to but because she wanted to; treating them as people and not machines that meant nothing. Chica confessed they had planned drugging her so they could finally confront her, telling her they were going to be her new family and would care for her no matter what; even stating she would keep sleeping during the day so she could be with them. Bonnie cut in at that point saying it would be for the best, they had ways of getting fresh food she needed so she wouldn't eat scraps anymore; or keep getting herself hurt and leaving them worried she was safe. The bombardment of information left Jenny reeling as she sat now cross legged on the stage edge, she didn't know what to make of this or even if she should be sitting listening to them instead or trying to run away; but when Foxy who had been silent broke her from her thoughts Jenny gave him her full attention as she had the others. "We know this be a lot for ye ta take in Lass, but we mean ye nae harm an if ye let us; ye will have yeself the most carin an protectiv family ner any child could be wanting" The sincerity in his voice was something no one could have missed and for a moment Jenny locked gazes with him, his single golden eyes locking with her own refusing to leave as if trying to silently convey a message; that he was telling her nothing but the truth. Before Jenny could even bring herself to say a word a quiet ding rang out, the blonde woman jumping from her spot rushing to the kitchen; her expression close to panic as she grabbed the purple haired man at her side dragging him with her. "MY PIZZA'S!, Bonnie help me before they burn!" A string of weak objections came from him before they disappeared behind the kitchen doors, leaving only the dampened sounds of their activity in the kitchen to filter through the hatch; the actions despite the situation brought a giggle bubbling from her chest.

When Jenny looked back all three remaining in the room with her were smiling, Freddie slowly coming to stand right in front of her on the stage; one hand coming to touch her cheek gently. At first Jenny though about moving away from the touch, but despite that the gentle warmth lulled her to stay still as she accepted the gentle gesture; Freddie's eyes holding her own as he spoke softly. "Give us a chance to show you how life with us will be, a little girl like you doesn't deserve to be in the harsh world all alone; and we can offer you so much more" Biting her lip Jenny slowly thought about it, looking around watching the two behind Freddie before looking to where quiet bickering could be heard from the hatch; true they weren't normal but so far none of them had hurt her. The internal battle took only a few seconds before she made her choice, turning her eyes back to the blue eyes watching her Jenny nodded; making sure to be crystal clear in what she was agreeing to. "Alright I will give it a try, but if I want to leave you let me out right?" There was a flash of something in those blue eyes which Jenny almost missed, but before she could name it the normal blue eyes were back; and Freddie was leaning forward his fingers moving along her sides. Immediacy Jenny squealed as involuntary giggled broke from her, she tried to get free only to have him tickle her from the side rather than the front as she fell into full blown laughter; hearing the Freddie talking but barely through her own laughter. "Oh little girl you won't leave us, we will make sure of that" Before her brain could make anything of the words someone else was calling out, the fingers on her sides stilled letting Jenny finally focus enough to listen and get her breath back; sitting up and away from Freddie with a half hearted glare which he only smirked at. "Pizza is done! Freddie let her up I made real food for her to eat, I won't have our little girl going hungry and I made a buffet for her to try; come on Jenny come get what you want before these bottomless pits dig in" Blinking Jenny all but gaped seeing Chica and Bonnie carrying out trays, each one full of pizza fresh fries salad small burgers and hot dogs and even some pitchers of drink; and in no time one of the longer party tables was fully laden with steaming food. Her stomach chose that moment to pipe up and let everyone know how hungry she was, leaving Jenny to blush and then squeal as Freddie lifted her by the waist setting her down on the floor; pushing her gently with a nod towards the table. Within minutes of approaching the table Jenny found herself enfolded in a blanket of laughter and simple joy, seated between the two women as she for the first time in a long time having her fill of anything she wanted; enjoying the good natured banter falling over the group. Realising they really did act like an odd and dysfunctional but still loving family, a small smile pulling at her lips as she took another slice of pizza a kiss landing on her temple from her side; finding Mangle watching her with pure love in her eyes before turning to talk to Foxy. Biting into the cheesy mess in her hands Jenny decided she would trust Mangle if no one else.