Video shoot

Perries POV:
It was 5 am and my alarm went off we were shooting the video today for my latest single break up song. Jade was with me and was coming to the shoot which was exciting. Jade groaned. She hated mornings even more than me. "Come on baby wake up we have to be gone in half an hour" she nodded and rubbed her eyes sitting up "last night was fun" she said and pulled me into her. "Yeah it was now go get ready" I reached my hand around to the back of her neck and pulled her down for a kiss. "Ok ok" she said and got out of bed "we should shower together saves water and time" she smirked and hugged me from behind. "No I showered last night while you were snoring away" she pouted "because your pussy sends me to sleep" I smacked her head lightly "I'm gonna pretend you didn't say that and that your your still sat here get moving" I said grabbing my cloths "fine" she groaned and dragged herself in the bathroom.
We got to the shoot and it was mad. Dancers were everywhere and stylists and choreographers and hair and makeup artists. This is all for me it blows me away sometimes. "Right Perrie we need you over here" I nodded and turned around and placed a kiss on jade and going to where I was wanted.
All morning I was moved around from hair and then to makeup and then to the stylists then back again. I was so tired and it was only 9 am. Jade was fast asleep in the corner sat up with her head against the wall. "Right listen up" the directed shouted through the room which caused jade to jump up out her seat. "Perrie I need you at the front we're gonna start off with a few clips of the dancers" the video concept was a school disco in the 80's the whole single had an 80's vibe about it which I loved. Jades in it too at the end she'll be my night in shining armour and I won't have to be listening to another break up song. "Perrie you can sit back for this bit" I nodded and walked over to jade who had managed to fall asleep again. I placed myself on her lap and she stirred a little "oi" I said and tapped her cheek "huh what" jade said shooting up. "I just wanted you to wake up" she nodded "you look cute" she stretched her arms out then rubbed her eyes. "What time is it" she hooked her arms around my waist and pulled me to her. "9:30 babe" she nodded and rested her head against my breasts and closed her eyes "you look very content" I said and threaded my fingers in her hair massaging her scalp. "I am content whenever I'm with you beautiful" I smiled and she looked up and kissed me "I'm so glad I met you" I mumbled as our lips met again. We pulled back for air and she still had her eyes closed "you have the sweetest kisses" I smiled and nodded.
It was 1 in the morning and we were still at the shoot. I was exhausted. It was mine and jades scene. Jade came through the doors and I smiled she came over to me and we danced together a little and jade smiled down at me. I smiled and she leaned down for a kiss. Are lips met "ok and cut" I pulled back and jade smiled "you look beautiful" she said placing her hands on my waist "seriously you look hot" I laughed a little and hugged her "thank you" she smiled and picked me up. "That's a wrap good job everyone" jade carried me into the dressing room and put me down on the sofa. "get changed" she said and started to make a coffee. I got changed and she sat down opposite me watching me. "You seem very concentrated" she nodded "I am" I smiled and reached for the zipper at the back of the dress "unzip me" she came over and unzipped my dress looking me in the eyes in the mirror. She slid it off my shoulders and ran her hands over my shoulders down my arms. I shivered and she kissed my shoulder. "Get dressed" she walked away.

Stream break up song 💔⬆️🎤