Interviews

Jades POV:
It was a week after me and perrie made up with eachother and perrie had her first interview today for a job. She came down in a white blouse and tight black skirt that came just above her knee. She walked over and plopped herself on the sun lounger next to me. "You look hot" I said and she kissed my cheek. "I've gotta go in 10 minutes I'm nervous" she said biting her lip. "You'll be fine babe don't worry. What's the job your applying for anyway" she brushed her fingers through her wavy hair "music producer" she said and sighed "my dream job and I really don't think I'll get it" I looked over at her "you won't know until you try. Why do you think you won't get it" I said squinting trying to block out the sun "I don't know these heels aren't helping" I smiled and poured for her to give me a kiss. She did. "Have a good time" I said as she picked up her handbag "I'll try" she said as she walked off.

I woke up to the car pulling onto the drive. Perrie walked the house and came back out in one of my shirts and nothing else. But it was ok because we lived in a remotely private area. She walked over and sat next to me "how was it" I asked as she laid down on the sun lounger next to me "a shit show" she said and huffed. "So it was bad then" I said chuckling "yeah it's all the fucking heels fault I walked in and what do they decide to do oh yeah let's trip her up and fall into the fucking boss" I smiled and laughed "what did the boss say" she pouted "he called me a dumb blonde and walked off" she huffed and I just smiled at her "come here" I said opening my arm for her as she crawled into my side "not everyone of them can go right" she nodded "I made a new friend though" she smiled and hugged me "what's their name" she looked up and traced her fingers along my chest "April she's really nice and good looking" I Looked down at her "am I being replaced" she shook her head fast "no corse not bubba" she gave me a grin and kissed my cheek walking inside. I ran after her and hooked my arm around her waist kissing her cheek "what do you want now" she said and turned around "your avoiding me" I said and she shook her head I knew she was lying. "Don't lie baby girl what have you done wrong" she huffed "I think I gave April the wrong idea" I shrugged "and your a sexy women and you know your mine" I walked over to her backing her up against the wall "you know your mine don't you" i rested my head against hers and she nodded slowly looking up at me. "Use your words" I said and she looked me dead in the eye nervously "yes" she swallowed and I came closer to her "yes what" I whispered into her ear "yes daddy" she said lowly and I kissed her. "Good girl invite your friend around if you want" she shook her head and bit her bottom lip looking at me. "I'll go out with her though" she said and I nodded slowly. "go for it" I said and she nodded "alright I will" she said taking out her phone.

Me and Perrie we're chilling I've been staring at her all night she looked so fit I'm not gonna lie. I picked her up "what are you doing" she said and I shrugged kissing her cheek. I carried her into are room and stripped her "jade" she whined and I dropped her on the bed "what?" I said pulling my jeans down releasing my stuff member. "I want to be in charge" she said standing up I gave in and nodded "lay down" I did as I was told and laid on my back on are bed she straddled me looking around in the draw next to are bed she pulled out 4 pair of handcuffs and shook them in front of my face.

Once we were done me and Perrie laid in bed next to each other "you want a joint" I said and she nodded. I got 2 off the side table

Sweet but psycho (G!P jade)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें