"Пирьет Netherrrlands. how's yourrr head doing?"

Russia's heavy accented voice asked me. As soon as i was about to Answer Russia, Nekomi interrupted Me instead.

"does it feels alright now?"

I went to answer her but got interrupted again by Portugal.

"i think he's fine with That Bumped head"

Portugal Joked, I Rolled My Eyes and Exhales silently.

"hey guys, I just Realized.. where is my brother? he's like, skipped 2 classes today.."

"oh yeah.. I kind of wondered where he is though"

"I know where He Is, So Will all of you Listen to me?!"

I finally Said, Being a Little Pissed Cause i can't answer any of the Question that Russia Nor Japan Asked.

"woah, woah Calm down Neth, take a sit with us here and tell us whats wrong.."

Japan patted a place beside him, so I strolled over and sat there. Running a hand through my hair, The Memory of Indo's sudden changing attitude were still fresh in my mind.

" I was trying to spot Him somewhere between the sea of Students. But when i do, I saw him Running in hurry to the bathroom.. I followed quietly just because i want to know how is he. "

At this Point, Even Russia were listening in interest. I don't know why, but Him and Indo is pretty close, so I assume he's worried too.

" But when i entered the bathroom.. I- I saw something that even logic couldn't answer.. His eyes.. Were golden.. Even a golden liquid starts flowing from it.. That is the reason of why I got this Injury.. "

I spoke in a serious tone. This is something that I can't even handle, nor anyone does. But that Image and voice, it was so clear, I could've swore i had seen or heard that voice somewhere.

Lost in my thoughts, I realized just then, Timor were staring at the distance with an Uneasy face. I raised a brow, Is he sick or something?

-

-

-

Timor's POV

'This is bad, this is bad. Why in the living crap of a Crab would he do that?!? He knows that would lead to discovery. Why now??'

Mentally cussing in my mind, i stared off the distance in panic. I was sweating so much, i barely think clearly.

" Timor are you okay? "

"Yep! W-why wouldn't i? "

I mentally slapped my self for stuttering. This is why i can't keep a secret without getting caught doing it. I am so bad at this. I will need to get out of here.

"I-I need to go now guys.."

I stated, fiddling with my bag to collect my stuff before zipping it out and standing up, ready to leave.

"Oh, Okay? We'll see you tomorrow then."

I praised the lord up there for making Japan So polite. Not his sister though.

I nodded at him and smiled slyly. I was about to get out from this place before Russia's voice rang behind me.

" Why arrrre you sweating so much? "

I swear, this is the worst day of my life.

"O-oh, I was just a little Hot because of the weather of course-? "