1

Alexander pov

"what do you mean I have to go there" I said to Theo. I'm currently in my office dealing with incompetent staffs behavior "Sir, Mr.singh is adamant to meet, and discuss about the contract "He said nervously. "Get the Jet ready in an hour , we are going to meet Mr singh" I said and closed my eyes feeling exhausted. After all the meeting and visit to my hotel , I was tired but due to my employees mistake now I have to go India.

These is very important for me as it is beneficial for my business. And after this partnership I will be the king of the business.

I left my office and Josh was waiting for me beside BMW car,Josh is in his mid fifties he is my trusted driver. "Home" I told him, he nodded his head and started the car. I  closed my eyes for sometime.

Sir we are here " josh announced. Opened my door for me, I entered my house which was lighted up because it was night time. I walk upto my room and enterd my closet, quickly Pulling my outfit I entered my washroom to take a warm shower.

I stand below my shower, warm water cascading down my back. Warm water soothed my aching muscles. After 15 minutes ,I left my bathroom and enterd my room towel losely hanging around my waist.

I was wearing my T-shirt  when I got a call from Theo stating that the plane is prepared. I wore a white T-shirt with blue washed jeans,wore my Rolex watch and take a look at mirror.

I was looking good. I packed my suitcase and was ready to go. Josh was already waiting for me, in half an hour we reached the airport from we are going to fly India.

Theo was already in jet and was taking a look that everything was prepared or not. Once all set the pilot announced that we are ready to take off ,please wear your seatbelt. I fasten my seatbelt, once we were in air I relaxed on my chair.

I was busy in my laptop when a female attendant came"sir what would like to have" she said, I looked up she was pretty I like to say her skirt was short her face was caked with makeup and her cleavage was pushed up for display.

Ugh ! I don't like cheap girls. " I will like to sandwich with  wine" I said to her. She asked Theo , after taking Theo order she left.

After having my meal and replying to some important  mail, I left for my room. Which is small room consist of a bed, a sofa and a small TV set. I closed my eyes drifted into sleep.

I was sleeping when I heard a knock on door to see the same girl checking me out "yes" I asked, "we are about to land sir" she said "OK " I said and closed the door. After I freshend up I came out of room to see Theo was already seating in one of the chair.  
" good morning sir " he said, I nodded my head at him.

I don't like to talk much. Everyone says I'm arrogant, heartless and ruthless billionaire that I'm. I am the king of hotel industry, everyone is feared by me and I like it that way.
Everyone is intimated by me. And I like to watch respect and fear in people's eyes.

I don't know what this trip has stored in my fate.

______________________________________

So here is the first chapter.

Did you like it.

Please vote and comment.

So I can know that you're liking this story.

Until next time. Stay safe, stay home.

Sweetchick's .