Chapter 103

Jc's POV

 "Well. You see, Lindy found Cameron and Vanessa in Connor's bed. So, Kian, sam, and Steph were up there first. Then, Steph called me up. She dragged Vanessa out by her extensions. I beat the living shit out of Cameron. Like literally. I bruised his left and right temple, busted his lip and made it swell, gave him a black eye, and made his nose bleed. I seriously think I broke his nose." Paige explained.

 "Wow." Was all I could say. "Oh. And, I threw my heels at him." She added. I laughed and grabbed her right hand, causing her to wince. 

 I stopped laughing and examined her knuckles. "Damn. They're pretty beat up." I said. I walked over to the cabinet and grabbed the first aid kit.

 I sat the aid of the counter and opened it. I pulled out an alchohol pad, gauze wrap, and tape. I opened the alchohol pad.

 "This is gonna burn a little." I said. She used her good hand to take my free one in. When I applied the alchohol to her skin, she squeezed my hand tightly.

 "Ow ow ow ow ow ow." Paige kept on repeating. "Shh, baby. Shh. It's okay." I cooed, soothingly. "Jc, that burned." She whined.

 "I know, baby. Now, just let me wrap it up." I said. She nodded and bit her lip. 

 I took the gauze wrap and wrapped it ever- so- carefully around her hand. I quickly ripped off some tape and taped down the ends of the wrap.

 "Thank you." She whispered. "You're welcome." I said. I kissed her gently, getting the taste of strawberries each time our lips meet.

 "Jc." A voice called from the bedroom. I groaned and said, "In the bathroom." I closed the first aid and put it back in the cabinet.

 I closed the cabinet and Connor Ball appeared in my bathroom doorway. "I was just wondering where Lindy's room was. She sorta fell asleep while we were haging out." He said.

 I noticed him holding Lindy in his arms, bridal style. I smiled and realized he's someone she would be good with.

 "It's the last door on the right. But, you should see a big chalkboard wall surrounding her door. Not to mention, the door is a chalkboard." I laughed.

 He nodded. "Thanks." He said before walking out. "Now. Where were we?" I asked with a smirk. Paige laughed and placed her hands softly on my shoulders.

 She went in and kissed me. I instantly felt the fireworks that I felt the first time we kissed.

 She put her good hand in my hair and wrapped her legs around my torso, keeping her bad hand on my shoulder. I lifted her up, placing my hands under her thighs.

 I instinctively carried her over to the bed and laid her down. As we kissed, my hand trailed to the straps of the top she was wearing.

 I looked at her for permission. She nodded and bit her lip and the zipper came undone. She tugged on the hem of my shirt and I quickly threw it off.

 After a couple more minutes, we both were completely bare of clothes. I looked at her for permission once more. And again, she nodded.

 It all went downhill from there.