Chapter 3

I was awoken when I felt the ray of sunlight hit my eyes. I was about to open my eyes when I heard birds chirping outside my window.

Hmm... I never thought that hearing birds chirping first thing in the morning would be this relaxing...

I was about to close my eyes and continue my sleep when I realized something...

Wait.. birds? Chirping outside my window? I never had birds on my window!

I instantly opened my eyes and got disoriented by what I saw.

What am I doing outside my house?!

I hurriedly got on my feet and felt a pang of dizziness with how fast I moved.

I held out my hand for support when I felt a hand grab it and helped me steady myself.

"Thank you." I turned around to see who the person was and instantly, I felt my knees wobble.

In front of me was a tall and slim woman, probably around my age. She has doe-eyes paired with well-kept eyebrows, a cheekbone that is well-proportioned for her face, a cute button nose, and full plump lips.

The sunlight was shining over her blonde hair, giving her a more radiant look plus the fact that she really looked stunning even with her simple pullover sweater, made my knees buckle and I felt my heart skip a beat.

"Who are you?" The woman said, irritation evident in her tone.

"I-"

"What the hell are you doing in my backyard?" She asked once again.

"Your backyard?" I looked around and she was right, I was not in our house! This place is unfamiliar to me.

"I don't.. I... I'm confused.. where am I?" I asked the woman in front of me. She looked very familiar but I cannot remember where I saw her face.

"So, you are going to play that card? Look here, lady. You're trespassing on my property and I want you to leave," she said then she crossed her arms.

"Look, I am sorry but-"

"Leave!" She raised her tone which made me freeze in fear. The look in her eyes looked like she was ready to drag me out of her backyard.

"I have nowhere else to go!" I could not stop raising my voice because I'm legit freaking out right now. "I have no idea where the hell am I and I don't even know how I got here!" My voice started to shake. I am close to panicking now.

The woman in front of me looked at me intently. After a few seconds, she sighed but the look in her eyes is still there.

"I do not want to see you here when I come back," and with that, the woman turned around and walked away.

"Wait!" I tried to follow her but she turned in one corner and when I got there, she was gone.

I saw a door, probably the back door. I walked there and tried to knock but was stopped when the door opened.

"Chaeyoung! Thank god!" I ran towards my friend and hugged her tightly. "You are my savior!" I almost cried with the sudden rush of relief I felt when I saw my friend.

"I apologize but do I know you?"

I removed my arms from wrapping around her and took a step back. This is Chaeyoung.. but also not... Chaeyoung? Chaeng has a blond her but the woman in front of me has red hair (oooh Redsé)

"By the way, I heard Lisa's voice here a while ago, where is she? Was she talking to you?"

Lisa? Was that the rude woman from earlier?