"Wha- mom!"

What in hell is going on?

"Sorry. That was wierd ... " he said looking at Harry.

"That's okay wierd thing happen too" he smiled.

They started kissing. Making out actually. It got really messy after a while. They were licking aech other and biting their lips. They both enjoyed it of course. Finally it started to feel like it used to.

Then Zayn's phone rang again. It was his dad this time. Zayn reached for the phone looking at the screen.

"Uh oh" he said. He was a bit worried what that meant. His dad rearly called him personally. He spoke to him only trough mom's phone. Which meant something really bad or something really good happened. However zayn was leaning to the first one.

"Answer it!" Harry said when Zayn kept staring at the screen.

"Harry I'm scared!" Zayn said but Harry already pressed the green button and pushed the phone to Zayn's ear.

"Dad?"

"Zayn! You're pregnant?! What is this all about? Your mother is the happiest I have ever seen her!"

"Dad I'm not pregnant! What is wrong with you people?!" Zayn sassed a little.

The silence followed from his dad.

"Then why did she say you're pregnant?"

"I don't know dad. You married her it's your problem"

At this point his dad declined the call.

"What was that?" Harry asked puzzled.

"I have no idea" Zayn said putting the phone down again.

"Where were we?" He smirked at Harry and started kissing him again. Harry moaned when their lips met. Zayn smiled hearing this and Harry pushed his tongue inside Zayn's mouth. They kissed for some time again when Zayn's phone rang again. Harry groaned angrily into their kissing.

Hearing this Zayn got hard. Harry was about to pull away when Zayn pulled him closer to him and locked his arms behind the taller boy's head. Harry smiled happily and they continued to kiss.

After a few more rings it went fo the voice mail. Zayn's oldest sister spoke.

"Zayn. It's me. Congratulations on the baby! Mom said everything will be explained soon"

At this point they stopped kissing and Zayn reached for his phone.

"What are you talking about?" He said lowkey panicking.

"I can't say anything yet but I can say congrats!"

"How can you cay you can't say anything when half of our family is all happy about something it's not even true"

His sister was silent.

"Hello?"

Zayn realised she already ended the call.

What was going on today?

"Harry?"

"Hmm?" Harry got lost in his mind. He was fanatising about Zayn.

"You don't wanna be a dad? Do you?"

Harry was silent for a moment. He always wanted to have kids with Zayn.

"Er ... yes. I do. But only if I have kids with you ... " He said hoping he didn't scare Zayn off.

"Really?"