By the time we hit the roads, there was traffic. I have been travelling back and forth with Brad because of his tournaments and training. Sometimes, I wouldn't be joining him if I had photoshoots or any wedding bookings. Most of the time, we try to stick together. It had become impossible for both of us to stay away for more than a week. I'm loving the phase even though I'm scared that this phase would come to an end and we might feel bored. But thankfully, with Brad, every day is like a new day. I pray it stays the same.

Brad's dream project is almost done. Only 25% of the work left. In two months, we would be shifting and, officially, the house would be home to the kids who are now staying under the Knight's umbrella. I'm proud of Brad. He had tears in his eyes when we went last week to look at the progress and when we met the kids. The kids started bonding with us and they are emotionally attached to Brad. He doesn't miss any chance of meeting them every week. My heart swells with happiness whenever I watch him with the kids.

"Brad." Brad looked at me, raising his brow. I smiled shaking my head, I hugged his arm, leaning my head against his arm. I felt his large palm on my thigh.

"Sir, can I have a picture with you? My son loves you so much," the driver said as we reached the airport.

"Hand me your phone, I will click a picture of you with him." The man smiled happily, handing me his phone. Brad stood beside the man and smiled at the camera.

"He will be so happy sir, thank you." Brad shook hands with the man. I got an idea in my head.

"What is your son's name, Sir?" I asked the man as Brad paid him.

"Joy and he is thirteen."

"Oh, why don't you Facetime or video call him? Brad and I will say hi to him." Brad looked at me with a smile shaking his head. We did this twice and Brad got habituated.

"Sure... Sure... He will be so happy." His hands started shaking as he Facetimed his son. I stood beside Brad as he wrapped his arm around me.

"Wassup dad." We heard a voice. "Look whom I met."

"Hi man," Brad said, looking at the screen.

"Woah!!! Woah!!! Are you real? God! I love you so much... I'm a huge fan of you!" the boy blabbered while Brad listened with a smile. I chuckled when he said to smile as he wanted to take a screenshot. Brad chatted for a minute before we rushed inside to catch our flight.

*

Mack was there to pick us up. As usual, I leaned towards Brad's shoulder as I was sleepy. Brad was texting on his phone while I rested. "Ava, we are here." I opened my eyes to see we were in a different place.

"New hotel?"

"Nah, why don't you see yourself?" He said, opening my door. I got down to see we were in front of an apartment building.

"We are renting the apartment?" I asked in amusement. Last time we lived in a rented apartment for a month. It had a beautiful view and I fell in love with the apartment.

"Nah, your man bought it," Mack said as we walked towards the lift. My gaze shifted to Brad in surprise. "Why didn't you tell me?" Brad glared at Mack. "It was a surprise, idiot." Mack raised his arms in surrender. "Oops, sorry!" Brad turned to me.

"I know you would disagree. I don't like leaving you in hotel suits and other places." He scratched the back of his neck. "I believed it would be better if we had a place of our own where you could be safe and comfortable." We entered the elevator. "And this place has beautiful views and amazing point for sunsets."

"Hmm." I nodded my head, holding his hand.

"So Ava, when is your brother going to release the new album?" Mack asked.

"I don't know, probably next month on his wife's birthday." Mack's smile widened upon hearing the news.

"Do me a favour by grabbing an autograph from your brother, my girlfriend is a huge fan of his." Brad stood quiet while I laughed.

"Sure."

"Off I go. I am meeting some boys." Mack gave us a mocking salute, leaving us. "Thank you, Mack." I pulled the suitcase in when Brad unlocked the door. We removed our dirty shoes before I walked further into the apartment barefoot. It's a comfortable one-bedroom apartment with an attached kitchen and a small living room. It has a balcony in the bedroom.

"This place is perfect and cosy." Brad smiled at my words, wrapping his arms around me from the back. We stayed there watching the vehicles pass by on the main road.

"You need to do the laundry babe." I pulled away as he groaned because I moved away from him.

"I'm sleepy, I will go and sleep." He nodded his head. "Vincent called me."

"Oh yeah, he sent you the pictures but you didn't respond. So he asked what we were up to as to why we had ignored his messages." Brad smiled, looking at the phone. Vincent and Valarie announced the news that they were expecting their first baby. We were surprised and happy for them. My parents couldn't stop their tears as they got emotional upon hearing the news.

"I will call him and have a conversation." I yawned, nodding my head. "You better call him or else we will come here."